A selection of articles related to relation.
Original articles from our library related to the Relation. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Relation.
- The Living Tradition of Thelema
- Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. What Crowley began, others must continue and develop or Thelema will become but a memory in the history of the Western Mystery Tradition. Yes, he was a Prophet and the Ipsissimus that one could say invented...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
- Reinforcement Effect and Displacement Trend: No Wine in Old Bottles?
- Two phenomena concerning displacement--the reinforcement effect and the displacement trend--have been only meagerly investigated with virtually no further published studies of them since they were first reported decades ago. Because there appears to be...
Journal of Parapsychology >> vol 53, 1989
- Several Tarot Spreads
- Classic 3-Card Spread This classical three-cards-spread can briefly point out the development of issues. 1. The present situation, also representing the questioner. 2. Circumstances in the past that led to the present situation. 3. Future development. The...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- Aspects of Religion: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- Among early Pagans, religion was a fact taken for granted, "requiring no explanation." There was no need to define religion because religion was a part of each persons being. "We have not yet encountered in Egyptian and Babylonian literature a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- How Does Reiki Work?
- "Where are you searching for me, friend? Look! Here am I right within you. Not in temple, nor in mosque, not in Kaaba nor Kailas, but here right within you am I" Kabir How does Reiki work? The best answer is: we don't know. This may be highly...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
Relation is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Relation books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS ACT, 1967 (Act 177) An Act to provide for
- (1) This Act may be cited as the Industrial Relations Act 1967. .
- Obesity and its Relation to Mortality Costs Report
- We reviewed almost 500 research articles on obesity and its relation to .
- Effectiveness and Safety of Vitamin D in Relation to Bone Health
- Effectiveness and Safety of Vitamin D in Relation to. Bone Health. Prepared for: Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality.
Suggested News Resources
- Broadband, the poor relation among utilities
- By Phil Wainewright | August 27, 2011, 5:39am PDT Summary: Broadband Internet is supposed to be a utility — many people even say it's a human right. But the providers don't see it that way when you move house.
- NC man arrested in relation to murder
- Paso Robles Police Department investigators announced an arrest related to the Aug. 22 murder of a 55-year-old Paso Robles resident.
- Not emotion, India – Bangladesh relation has to be practical
- Besides that, if any one goes through the history, they will locate that, Bangladesh and India are going to reach a high up relation for the second time in their history. India -Bangladesh relation started through a historical movement.
- Arrest made in relation to toddler death in Hardin
- Eric Barnhart, FBI supervisory special agent, said Saturday that one person was arrested earlier this week in relation to the death of Jaren Blacksmith, who died late Wednesday afternoon.
Suggested Web Resources
- Relation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Jump to: navigation, search. Look up Relation, relation, or relations in Wiktionary, the free dictionary. Relation or Relations may refer to: Contents.
- Relation | Define Relation at Dictionary.com
- /rɪˈleɪ ʃən/ Show Spelled[ri-ley-shuh n] Show IPA. noun. 1.
- Functions versus Relations
- Discusses the concept of functions versus relations, and demonstrates ways of telling the difference.
- Math Functions and Relations, what makes them different and how
- Math Functions and Relations, how to find domain and range of relation and function. Difference between function and relation.