A selection of articles related to relational database.
Original articles from our library related to the Relational Database. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Relational Database.
- Popular Oracles and Omens
- I think it would be correct to assume that man has always been anxious to lift a corner of the veil of the future. In this section I’ve included several popular oracles, omens and superstitions. Some of these might seem a bit ridiculous, but why not consider...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- Exegesis On The Wiccan Rede
- All religions began with somebody's sudden flashing insight, enlightenment, a shining vision. Some mystic found the way and the words to share the vision, and, sharing it, attracted followers. The followers may repeat those precise and poetic words about the...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- This is almost exclusively a remedy for women. It especially fits women with a soft, friendly and yielding character, who are easily in tears. The remedy is made of the Anemone Pulsatilla, a dark purple flower of the Ranunculacea, which trims her sails...
Remedies >> Remedies P
Relational Database is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Relational Database books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Access Path Selection in a Relational Database Management System
- boolean expression of predicates. System R is an experimental database management system developed to carry out research on the relational model of data.
- Relational Database Management Systems, Database Design, and
- spatial data to a relational database management system (RDBMS). • Database interface that couples spatial data to the.
- On Supporting Containment Queries in Relational Database
- will be stored in relational database systems. This raises the question of how to support these containment queries.
- Designing a Relational Database: Overview
- Relational Database Definition . .
- Indexing XML Data Stored in a Relational Database
- However, querying XML in a relational or object relational database poses several challenges.
Suggested News Resources
- Eucalyptus Brings High Availability To Private Cloud
- mainly when Amazon shoots itself in the foot, such as when it generated a widespread service failure in its Northern Virginia data center April 22-24 when a mistaken network transfer froze up Elastic Block Store and Relational Database services.
- VMworld opens with new products, new attacks
- The first database supported on Data Director is VMware vFabric Postgres, a new offering from VMware that is based on and fully compatible with PostgreSQL, the open source object-relational database management system.
- 'NewSQL' Could Combine the Best of SQL and NoSQL
- SQL-based relational database systems are indeed as moribund as NoSQL advocates charge, he argued. But this is the fault of the database vendors themselves, not SQL.
- IBM DB2 Database Buying Guide
- By Rob Gravelle The last traditional popular relational database management system (RDBMS) that we will be covering in this series is IBM DB2. Along with Oracle's and Microsoft's RDBMS products, DB2 captures the lion's share of the RDBMS market.
- Microsoft Previews SQL Server 2008 SP3
- By Kurt Mackie Microsoft released previews of Service Pack 3 this week that support various editions of its SQL Server 2008 relational database.
Suggested Web Resources
- Relational database - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A relational database matches data by using common characteristics found within the data set.
- HowStuffWorks "What are relational databases?"
- In fact, the relational database was born in 1970 when E.F. Codd, a researcher at IBM, wrote a paper outlining the process.
- Fundamentals of Relational Database Design
- The relational database model was conceived by E. F. Codd in 1969, then a researcher at IBM.
- Is the Relational Database Doomed?
- Feb 12, 2009 Recently, a lot of new non-relational databases have cropped up both inside and outside the cloud.