A selection of articles related to relative reality.
Original articles from our library related to the Relative Reality. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Relative Reality.
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 4: More Rope Techniques
- ROPE is a very effective projection technique, but it still has to be learned to be effective. I would like to elaborate on a couple of points about the technique, inspired by the feedback I have received so far. There is NO visualization required - AT ALL -...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- A Treatise on Astral Projection
- There are certain aspects of the astral dimension and the projection process that are very complicated. Much of it is misunderstood and it can all be very confusing at times. This series of articles attempts to shed a little light on the subject, and...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Lynne, Carol
- Growing up surrounded by music, Carole Lynneâ€™s musical education has ranged from the informal training of her parents teaching her how to sing jazz to formal instruction at The Juilliard School of Music, University of Michigan Music School, and The American...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 7
- MAKING FRIENDS WITH NATURE AND NATURAL LAW The fall of human society has not occurred overnight. It has taken many centuries, many millennia in fact, for the Divine potentials and inherent genius of the human being to degrade into the modern...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Software of the Mind #2: Adopting Natural Software
- Connection with Nature faded away as humanity removed itself physically and mentally from natural living. Thought replaced direct knowledge, (intuition) and ego replaced the mode of the natural mind. This is becoming increasingly the case not only at the...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
- How The Major Arcana and The Tibetan Book of The Dead can work together
- There are some striking complements to the Major Arcana of the Tarot and the Tibetan Book of the Dead. They are a nice enhancement to the meanings of these powerful cards. I claim no expertise on Buddhism but I found the resonance and compatibility to Tarot...
Religions >> Buddhism
Relative Reality is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Relative Reality books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Tense and Reality
- Reality is relative to a standpoint; and for different standpoints there will be different realities. Under the second, we give up the idea that reality is of a piece.
- Sankara's Two-Level View of Truth: Nondualism on Trial
- a. Conventional: karmic level; ethical disjunctions b. Nondual: transcendence of ethical realm.
- FROM VISION TO REALITY: RELATIVE POWER OF TURKISH
- FROM VISION TO REALITY: RELATIVE POWER OF TURKISH FOREIGN POLICY. Esra LaGro³.
- ALGEBRAIC APPROACH TO QUANTUM GRAVITY I: RELATIVE
- physical reality which I have called 'relative realism'.
- Taking Refuge as a Protection Against Suffering:
- Sangha in their external form as something separate from oneself. This is based on relative reality, an approach of relative reality.
Suggested News Resources
- The Naga's rendezvous with destiny
- So, resultant history without the past, present and future has only relative reality. Absolute reality could only be drawn by including the future as the basis of its foundation.
- “Batman Arkham City:” Can Anyone Make a Good Superhero Game? [OPEN THREAD]
- One of the reasons the new Batman video game series has done so well is because Batman is based in (relative) reality. Batman can't fly or cling to walls but instead gameplay is based on sneaking around, using gadgets and setting ambushes.
Suggested Web Resources
- One definition is that truth is a conformance to reality. —but what exactly is reality ? Is Reality Relative?
- Relative Reality
- This position on reality claims that knowledge and value are not absolute but are relative to a person's nature and situation.
- The Absolute and Relative Reality
- May 27, 1998 The Transcendent Absolute and Phenomena.
- Relativism (Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy)
- In this metaphor reality is like a chicken; there are of concepts may be correct relative to a framework.