A selection of articles related to relative reality.
Original articles from our library related to the Relative Reality. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Relative Reality.
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 4: More Rope Techniques
- ROPE is a very effective projection technique, but it still has to be learned to be effective. I would like to elaborate on a couple of points about the technique, inspired by the feedback I have received so far. There is NO visualization required - AT ALL -...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- A Treatise on Astral Projection
- There are certain aspects of the astral dimension and the projection process that are very complicated. Much of it is misunderstood and it can all be very confusing at times. This series of articles attempts to shed a little light on the subject, and...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Lynne, Carol
- Growing up surrounded by music, Carole Lynneâ€™s musical education has ranged from the informal training of her parents teaching her how to sing jazz to formal instruction at The Juilliard School of Music, University of Michigan Music School, and The American...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 7
- MAKING FRIENDS WITH NATURE AND NATURAL LAW The fall of human society has not occurred overnight. It has taken many centuries, many millennia in fact, for the Divine potentials and inherent genius of the human being to degrade into the modern...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Software of the Mind #2: Adopting Natural Software
- Connection with Nature faded away as humanity removed itself physically and mentally from natural living. Thought replaced direct knowledge, (intuition) and ego replaced the mode of the natural mind. This is becoming increasingly the case not only at the...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
- How The Major Arcana and The Tibetan Book of The Dead can work together
- There are some striking complements to the Major Arcana of the Tarot and the Tibetan Book of the Dead. They are a nice enhancement to the meanings of these powerful cards. I claim no expertise on Buddhism but I found the resonance and compatibility to Tarot...
Religions >> Buddhism
Relative Reality is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Relative Reality books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- How fiction helps human beings rule the planet
- “We humans control the world because we live in a dual reality,” Harari says. “All other animals live in an objective reality. Their reality consists of objective entities, like rivers and trees and lions and elephants.
- Public Employee Pensions Aren't Taking More Investment Risk? You're Kidding Me
- What I added in the AEI article was to show that pensions have grown larger relative to the budgets of the governments that sponsor them. So not only ...
- Winners, losers from NFL free agency's first week
- Matt Forte came at a relative bargain price for the Jets, but it was nice to see running backs start to at least approach third-receiver money again. Speaking of which...
- Get Used to Big Moves: These Offshore Contracting and Oil Producer Stocks Are
- That means we will likely be well into the recovery before offshore producers start offering long-term contracts to these companies, and the reality is, $40 per barrel probably doesn't change that at all. Now what: As exciting as the run-up ...
- 'E-decorators' draw cost-conscious clients
- Fine says Laurel & Wolf's quiz is based on an algorithm and designed to communicate preferences that can be difficult to express - especially when words such as "modern," "traditional" and "contemporary" are relative.