A selection of articles related to relaxation exercise.
Original articles from our library related to the Relaxation Exercise. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Relaxation Exercise.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 2: Training
- To trigger the projection of the Astral body, while fully conscious, there are four major requirements: Relaxing your body 100% while staying awake. Concentrating 100% on what you are doing. Having enough energy available. Pressuring the astral body to...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 3: The Rope Techniques
- A key ingredient to the new projection techniques is an invisible, imaginary ROPE hanging from your ceiling. This ROPE will be used to exert dynamic pressure at a single point on your astral body to force its separation from the physical. The ROPE technique...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Stimulate Your Own Immune System
- Can you stimulate your own immune system? I work with people that are faced with life challenging illnesses such as cancer, AIDS, leukemia PNH, etc. It's very interesting how some people can fight these illnesses in spite of a bleak picture that the...
>> Body Mysteries
- Meditation and Kaballah
- Meditation is one of the most vital elements of occult and esoteric practices, especially in the study of the Kaballah. I've heard it said that prayer is talking to the Divine and meditation is listening for the answers. I've also heard that the answers come...
Mind >> Meditation
Relaxation Exercise is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Relaxation Exercise books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 6 Out-of-the-Box Relaxation Techniques for Entrepreneurs
- Eat right; exercise; get enough sleep: These are all great tips for entrepreneurs looking to cope with the stresses inherent to their chosen career path. (Heck, I've even advocated for these self-care strategies myself.
- CWC Energy Services Corp. Announces Issuance of Stock Options
- The stock options have an exercise price of $0.175 per common share and expire five years from the date of grant with one-third vesting on each of the first, second and third anniversaries from the date of grant. ...
- Mindfulness exercises help troubled teens cope with life
- In one study, published in January in the journal Biological Psychiatry, 35 adults who were experiencing the stress of unemployment were either taught mindfulness meditation or general relaxation techniques over three days.
- Practicing tai chi reduces risk of falling in older adults American Geriatrics
- Tai chi is an exercise practice developed in China hundreds of years ago. It combines certain postures and gentle movements with mental focus, breathing, and relaxation. Tai chi can be practiced while you're walking, standing, or even seated.
- Goose vs. Bryce: Old-school vs. new school fight rages on
- When I was diagnosed, I threw myself into a lot of those things — a new diet, continued exercise, supplements including vitamin D, meditation/relaxation techniques and more — in addition to starting to take medication prescribed by my MS doctor.
Relaxation Exercise Topics
Related searchesmichael tuffrey
indent style kampr style