A selection of articles related to relaxing.
Original articles from our library related to the Relaxing. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Relaxing.
- Stimulate Your Own Immune System
- Can you stimulate your own immune system? I work with people that are faced with life challenging illnesses such as cancer, AIDS, leukemia PNH, etc. It's very interesting how some people can fight these illnesses in spite of a bleak picture that the...
>> Body Mysteries
- Miscellaneous Astral Case Histories
- Waking Paralysis Related Case Histories: #1: Ms. E: Ms. E. I had another spontaneous, unwanted, OBE a few days ago. I was sitting in for a Maths lecture to take a nap (I don't take Mathematics) and was feeling very cold, rather hungry and miserable as I...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Serveral Simple But Useful Meditations
- MEDITATIONS Before you start any kind of meditation, here are a few tips: Pick a place where you will not be disturbed. If you want, you may put on some relaxing music or nature sounds to keep you from possible distractions. Get into an upright position...
Mind >> Meditation
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 2: Training
- To trigger the projection of the Astral body, while fully conscious, there are four major requirements: Relaxing your body 100% while staying awake. Concentrating 100% on what you are doing. Having enough energy available. Pressuring the astral body to...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- An Overview of Different Types of Scrying
- Scrying is a method of divination. It consists of gazing into a crystal, a mirror or some water for example, anything shiny really, in order to enter altered mind states...A good cliché that best describes scrying is the gypsy fortune-teller and her large...
Divination >> Scrying
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Subliminal Persuasion: References
- (1957). " Persuaders' Get Deeply 'Hidden' Tool: Subliminal Projection " Advertising Age , Vol 37, page 127, September 16, 1957. Benes, Kathryn M.., Gutkin, Terry B., Decker, T. Newell, (1990) "The effects of mellow and frenetic music on...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
Relaxing is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Relaxing books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Relaxing Join and Selection Queries
- When considering relaxing a query condition, intuitively one seeks the 'minimal' We can also compute an nonempty answer by relaxing the join condition, i.e.
- Relaxing stratification Contents
- A number of ways of relaxing the stratification constraint for the axioms of Quine's NF are reviewed.
Suggested News Resources
- The Idea of a Relaxing Vacation? Oh, Give It a Rest
- My wife, Goggy, is the high priestess of holiday. (She insists I genuflect whenever she hands me a boarding pass).
- Scott "Q" Marcus: Working hard at relaxing
- I reply, "I'm working hard at relaxing." Stop the clock. Re-read that response please: "I'm working hard at relaxing.
- Relaxing is an Art: Ryan Feeney
- As a firefighter, Ryan Feeney wears the helmet he's holding in his left hand. As a sculptor, he often wears the welding mask he's holding in his right hand.
- Don't Cry for Steve Jobs – He's Relaxing, Not Leaving
- As people digest the news that Steve Jobs is stepping down as CEO of Apple, the widespread emotion is one of regret and sadness at the loss of this icon. I don't see it that way.
- Airlines relaxing change fees in Irene's storm path
- By Ross Werland Tribune Newspapers With Hurricane Irene threatening the islands en route to the US East Coast, airlines were relaxing their rules and fees about changing flights, according to CNN.
Suggested Web Resources
- Relaxing music, sleep-aids, anxiety reduction, relaxation tools
- Relaxing music serves as sleep-aids and relaxation tools.
- relaxing - definition of relaxing by the Free Online Dictionary
- v. re·laxed, re·lax·ing, re·lax·es. v.
- Relaxation techniques: Try these steps to reduce stress - MayoClinic
- Relaxation techniques — Learn ways to reduce stress and bring more calm into your life.
- How to Relax - wikiHow
- Relaxing Nature On this site You can hear very relaxing natural sounds: sea, water&rain, birds and night.