A selection of articles related to relic.
Original articles from our library related to the Relic. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Relic.
- Everyday is Sacred
- Throughout history, people of nature religions found something sacred everywhere they looked. There was no clear-cut boundary between what was religious and what was not, what was magical and what was not. Examples of this can be found all over Europe, where...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- The Lady of the Lake
- This is simply a conflation of all the multitudinous lake, river, and water spirits so prevalent in Celtic mythology. Nevertheless, common threads do appear; one of the best documented is that of relic-guardian, holder of the sacred sword Excalibur, who gives...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Noah's Ark
- The story (or myth? ) of Noah and his ark full of animals is told from the accounts in the Hebraic Bible, from the Christian’s Book of Genesis in the Old Testament Bible and from the Muslim’s Qur’an.
Old Testament >> Genesis
Relic is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Relic books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- FIREARMS CURIOS OR RELICS LIST
- Curios or Relics, and Collectors Items (Definitions and Determinations).
- The Barbarous Relic— It Is Not What You Think
- How many times have you heard gold described as the “barbarous relic”? It is a favorite nor a relic, as can be explained easily by the following chart.
- 102004 Curio and Relic Handgun Report Form
- BUREAU OF FIREARMS. CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE. CURIO OR RELIC.
- The word relic (Latin, relinquo: I leave, abandon) generally means a
- INTERNATIONAL CRUSADE FOR HOLY RELICS. How to identify and authenticate a relic.
- A Living Relic by Iván Turgénieff (c) http://www.horrormasters.com/
- A Living Relic. By Iván Turgénieff. Š 2007 by http://www.
Suggested News Resources
- New Relic to Present with Heroku at Dreamforce '11 Conference
- New Relic, Inc., the SaaS web application performance management provider, announced today that it will be speaking at Dreamforce '11 held August 30-September 2 in San Francisco, CA.
- ActiveState Partners with New Relic to Provide Proven Application Management
- New Relic Standard Edition will be available free of charge for customers of Stackato, ActiveState's new enterprise cloud platform for creating a private platform-as-a-service ("PaaS"), currently in Beta. New Relic, Inc.
- News Nearby: St. Anthony's Chapel
- Thousands of people came to see the chapel and to have Mollinger bless them with the relic of Saint Anthony, Glenane said. “He was a great healing person," she said. "They came from all over, and many were completely cured.
- Relic draws non-Christian crowds
- In Karnataka, the scene of sectarian violence in recent years, the relic of St John Bosco has attracted substantial non-Christian crowds, who visit the sacred display to offer prayers, local Church leaders have said.
- Relics of St John Bosco reach Bangalore
- By DNA Correspondent | Place: Bangalore | Agency: DNA The relics of St John Bosco, the patron saint of youth, reached Bangalore on Saturday and will be in the city for two days. The casket contains a wax statue of the saint and bones of his right hand.
Suggested Web Resources
- The Relic (1997) - IMDb
- Directed by Peter Hyams. With Penelope Ann Miller, Tom Sizemore, Linda Hunt, James Whitmore.
- Relic - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
- a : an object esteemed and venerated because of association with a saint or martyr b : souvenir, memento. 2. plural : remains, corpse.
- RELIC · Stock House | Facebook |Twitter · ➥ · ➥ · ➥ · ➥ · ➥ · ➥ · ➥ · ➥ · ➥ · ➥ · Older · Newer.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesintratentacular budding
water rocket fins
donkey us democratic party symbol
ford ltd australia