Religion In India
A selection of articles related to religion in india.
Original articles from our library related to the Religion In India. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Religion In India.
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Aspects of Religion: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- Among early Pagans, religion was a fact taken for granted, "requiring no explanation." There was no need to define religion because religion was a part of each persons being. "We have not yet encountered in Egyptian and Babylonian literature a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Religion In India is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Religion In India books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- India Denies Visa Request From Religious Freedom Monitoring Group
- The organization, the United States Commission on International Religious Freedom, had planned a trip to India, scheduled to begin this week, to assess religious liberty in the country.
- India Church Attack Spotlights Concerns About Religious Intolerance
- The attack comes days after the Indian government denied visas to a U.S. government body which wanted to study religious freedom in India, saying that the group has no standing to judge the situation in a country which guarantees freedom of religion.
- Hindu-Muslim divide fuels India election tensions
- Shah, who holds the rank of party president, was banned by the Election Commission of India from campaigning in 2014 for statements promoting “hatred and ill will” between religions. A senior aide to Shah told Reuters the Muzaffarnagar campaign raised ...
- Bangladesh Court to Hear Petition to Remove Islam as State Religion
- Twenty-eight years after Islam was enshrined as the state religion in Bangladesh's constitution, the country's highest court has agreed to consider a petition challenging that status.
- Indian guru's festival on Delhi flood plain riles greens, worries police
- People sit on the steps of a stage at the venue of World Culture Festival on the banks of the Yamuna River in New Delhi, India, on March 10, 2016.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.