A selection of articles related to religious fasting.
Original articles from our library related to the Religious Fasting. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Religious Fasting.
- Juice Fasting 1.01: Building Will
- Two of the biggest problems with any metaphysical pursuit are: 1. Lack of will power 2. Dietary caused low energy levels Will Power: Will power is quite different from 'personality strength'. Just because a person has great personality strength does not mean...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Development
- Religious Tolerance In Springfield and the Greenleaf Coven
- Religious intolerance is alive and well in Springfield Missouri. The question is, to what degree, and in the terminology of "The Burning Times", how high are the flames? In 1999, the court case of Jean Webb vs. The City of Republic was a headliner...
Paganism & Wicca >> True Stories
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Nipping Trouble in the Bud: Community and Child Custody Issues Affecting Heathens
- I suggest there are several ways to deal with religious issues, particularly as they affect child custody, getting along with neighbors, etc. One is to be open and honest unless you are in an area so benighted as to be putting yourself and your loved ones in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Historical Christian Jewelry
- The art of jewelry making evolved though the centuries. In a sense, jewelry is any ornamentation or adornment on the body. Jewelry has been used not only for aesthetic reasons but also as an indication of a person’s status in life.
>> Body Mysteries
Religious Fasting is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Religious Fasting books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Concerns in the health community about religious fasting are of long
- Apprehension in the health community about religious fasting is of long standing concern.
- Christian Fasting
- Fasting, like prayer, demonstrates the essential duality that qualifies the Christian life.
- Religious Origins of the Detox Diet
- Oct 25, 2008 religious fasting,” says Harvey Cox, professor of divinity at Harvard University.
- Eating Disorders and Religious/Spiritual Beliefs
- fasting in the Judeo-Christian religious tradition (Bell, 1985;.
- RELIGIOUS RIGHTS OF PRISONERS
- punished for religious fasting stated a First Amendment claim).
Suggested News Resources
- Painkiller Could Prevent Headaches During Fasting
- Headaches brought on by religious fasting could be prevented with a long-lasting anti-inflammatory drug. A new study out of Israel shows Muslims who take the drug Arcoxia during the month-long Ramadan fast report fewer and less severe headaches.
- Oregon paramedic who treated Libyan rebels for Medical Teams International
- Wagner was struck by the toughness and determination of the rebel fighters, who refused food, water -- even intravenous fluids -- because of religious fasting, regardless of their injuries.
- Six dead in Thai south attacks
- But Supaporn Panasnachee of Deep South Watch said this year the spike during the religious fasting month comes amid intensifying conflict.
- New study highlights Arcoxia's effectiveness for fasting headaches; Should
- Story | Follow @MaureenFierce > A new study indicates that Arcoxia, a pain drug closely resembling Vioxx that proved too risky for US regulators to approve, may be an effective treatment for the headaches induced by religious fasting.
Suggested Web Resources
- Your Personal Guide to Fasting and Prayer :: Campus Crusade for
- Fasting is the most powerful spiritual discipline of all the Christian disciplines. Through fasting and prayer, the Holy Spirit can transform your life.
- Spiritual Fasting - The Concept of Christian Fasting
- Christian fasting or religious fasting is a concept that a lot of people are turning to in their search for peace of mind, spirituality and a certain closeness with God.
- Religious Fasting Offers Many Choices - NYTimes.com
- Jan 21, 2011 A Florida pastor leads his flock in fasting that he advocates as a way of drawing closer to God.
- Does Religious Fasting Make Any Sense?
- Does religious fasting make any sense? Why do Hindus fast? A look at fasting from several perspectives.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Religious Fasting Topics
Related searchesbanned films china
ljubljana geography and demography
cjon-tv technical information