A selection of articles related to religious manuscripts.
Original articles from our library related to the Religious Manuscripts. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Religious Manuscripts.
- Religious Tolerance In Springfield and the Greenleaf Coven
- Religious intolerance is alive and well in Springfield Missouri. The question is, to what degree, and in the terminology of "The Burning Times", how high are the flames? In 1999, the court case of Jean Webb vs. The City of Republic was a headliner...
Paganism & Wicca >> True Stories
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Nipping Trouble in the Bud: Community and Child Custody Issues Affecting Heathens
- I suggest there are several ways to deal with religious issues, particularly as they affect child custody, getting along with neighbors, etc. One is to be open and honest unless you are in an area so benighted as to be putting yourself and your loved ones in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Historical Christian Jewelry
- The art of jewelry making evolved though the centuries. In a sense, jewelry is any ornamentation or adornment on the body. Jewelry has been used not only for aesthetic reasons but also as an indication of a person’s status in life.
>> Body Mysteries
- Bibles Do Not Equal Wisdom
- Bibles do not equal wisdom. In other words, all forms of spiritual text no matter how eloquently stated, cannot actually grant wisdom to the reader, merely through the act of reading. Words are only the representations of things, but not the things themselves....
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Religious Manuscripts is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Religious Manuscripts books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- 1 THE “META-DATA” OF EARLIEST CHRISTIAN MANUSCRIPTS
- illustrations of the sorts of features of early Christian manuscripts that may be of ... 2 The Earliest Christian Artifacts: Manuscripts and Christian Origins (Grand ...
- THE STAUROGRAM IN EARLY CHRISTIAN MANUSCRIPTS: THE
- device in certain early manuscripts represents the earliest extant visual reference to ..... this device in some very early Christian manuscripts.21 We may begin.
- Islamic manuscripts: Differentiating the sacred, religious &
- According to an Islamic 'tradition' (hadith) seeking knowledge is a religious duty of ..... Figure 3 illustrated pages from a manuscript of InNEm-i Sharéf; penned by ...
- Brushes with Some Dirty Truths: Handwritten Manuscripts and
- Brushes with Some “Dirty Truths”: Handwritten Manuscripts and. Religion in China. (Article begins on next page).
- Sacred Scriptures as Trash - Department of Religion - Princeton
- of the holiness of Christian biblical manuscripts, intrinsically and physically. ... rhynchus in antiquity entire manuscripts with biblical writings were deliberately dis-.
Suggested News Resources
- Missing medieval religious manuscript recovered
- A 700-year-old medieval religious manuscript which was feared lost has been acquired by the National Library of Scotland. The whereabouts of this "extremely rare" 14th Century book had been unknown for about 300 years until it was recently auctioned in ...
- Operation Bluestar: SGPC seeks return of 'missing' Sikh manuscripts
- However, Gen Suhag clarified that no such religious literature or manuscripts were in the possession of the army. “I have checked on this and found that no such religious literature is with the army.
- Hidden Treasures: Part one
- Books of hours are devotional texts that were often given as gifts during the medieval times and the Renaissance, beginning with a calendar marking important religious dates. They contain gospels, psalms and the day's prayers.
- Arts Listings for March 10
- 2016: "In Word and Deed: Five Centuries of Religious Art." Through March 19, 2016: Jazz Through Lens of Herman Leonard. ...
- Happy 335th birthday, Pennsylvania! Celebrate with free museum and historic
- An English Quaker seeking to live free of religious persecution, Penn took the land in exchange for debts the King owed to Penn's family. ... Held Noon-4 p.
Religious Manuscripts Topics
Related searchesdawes act summary of the sections
pearson plc history
battle of khaybar