A selection of articles related to religious ministries.
Original articles from our library related to the Religious Ministries. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Religious Ministries.
- Religious Tolerance In Springfield and the Greenleaf Coven
- Religious intolerance is alive and well in Springfield Missouri. The question is, to what degree, and in the terminology of "The Burning Times", how high are the flames? In 1999, the court case of Jean Webb vs. The City of Republic was a headliner...
Paganism & Wicca >> True Stories
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Nipping Trouble in the Bud: Community and Child Custody Issues Affecting Heathens
- I suggest there are several ways to deal with religious issues, particularly as they affect child custody, getting along with neighbors, etc. One is to be open and honest unless you are in an area so benighted as to be putting yourself and your loved ones in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Historical Christian Jewelry
- The art of jewelry making evolved though the centuries. In a sense, jewelry is any ornamentation or adornment on the body. Jewelry has been used not only for aesthetic reasons but also as an indication of a person’s status in life.
>> Body Mysteries
- Bibles Do Not Equal Wisdom
- Bibles do not equal wisdom. In other words, all forms of spiritual text no matter how eloquently stated, cannot actually grant wisdom to the reader, merely through the act of reading. Words are only the representations of things, but not the things themselves....
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Religious Ministries is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Religious Ministries books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Atheist group yields after Florida judge rules in favour of Christian
- An atheist group has given up its eight-year fight after a Florida judge ruled in favour of two Christian ministries that have been helping in the rehabilitation of former inmates from drug and alcohol addiction.
- Florida Christian Ministries That Help Ex-Cons' Rehabilitation Win Legal
- However, according to the Council for Secular Humanism, the Department of Corrections' contracts with the two ministries violate Florida's No Aid law, which basically states that public funds should not be used to transact with a religious denomination.
- At St. Pius X Catholic Church, top official is a woman
- Pastoral life directors are the tiny subset who direct parishes. There are 431 at work in the United States, four of them in the Archdiocese of Baltimore.
- Christians Flock to Groups That Help Members Pay Medical Bills
- More participants live in Texas than in any other state, according to Samaritan and the two other largest ministries, Medi-Share, based in Florida, and Christian Healthcare Ministries, based in Ohio.
- Atheists Give Up Case, Christians Can Continue to Help Ex-Convicts
- The Christian organizations had been brought to court by a New York-based atheist organization called the Center for Inquiry that sued to strip the ministries of government funding because of their religious identities.