Religious Persecution Present Period
A selection of articles related to religious persecution present period.
Original articles from our library related to the Religious Persecution Present Period. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Religious Persecution Present Period.
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part I: Early Dynastic Period
- I - Predynastic - Early Dynastic Period. The temples were in essence the *Home of the God* and thus a place where only Pharaoh as the Son of God and those he appointed as his deputies, could meet with the god. This goes all the way back to Archaic and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Religious Tolerance In Springfield and the Greenleaf Coven
- Religious intolerance is alive and well in Springfield Missouri. The question is, to what degree, and in the terminology of "The Burning Times", how high are the flames? In 1999, the court case of Jean Webb vs. The City of Republic was a headliner...
Paganism & Wicca >> True Stories
- Historical Christian Jewelry
- The art of jewelry making evolved though the centuries. In a sense, jewelry is any ornamentation or adornment on the body. Jewelry has been used not only for aesthetic reasons but also as an indication of a person’s status in life.
>> Body Mysteries
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Religious Persecution Present Period is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Religious Persecution Present Period books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Understanding the fundamental roots of conflict and suffering: An interview
- These psycho-spiritual roots affect all of us regardless of race, religion, ethnicity, nationality, or ideology. ... During a Q&A period at the end of one of my talks, a woman identified herself as a “Jewish, Zionist, humanist.
- Why #NeverTrump should also be #AlwaysPro-Life
- This current election cycle, the primary emotion is anger. Anger at public “servants” who for a generation have served only themselves ...
- Ecumenical problem number one: Russians barely know what the Catholic Church is
- This was the policy of the Tsars, and we all know how that ended.