A selection of articles related to religious philosophy.
Original articles from our library related to the Religious Philosophy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Religious Philosophy.
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Religious Tolerance In Springfield and the Greenleaf Coven
- Religious intolerance is alive and well in Springfield Missouri. The question is, to what degree, and in the terminology of "The Burning Times", how high are the flames? In 1999, the court case of Jean Webb vs. The City of Republic was a headliner...
Paganism & Wicca >> True Stories
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- A Basic View of Paganism or Bambi Pagansim
- "You people are all so nice! I like the idea of Paganism, but I don't think I could be that nice all the time." The writer was genuinely perplexed and driven to ask me if it is really possible that Pagans, Witches and Wiccans really lived such...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Nipping Trouble in the Bud: Community and Child Custody Issues Affecting Heathens
- I suggest there are several ways to deal with religious issues, particularly as they affect child custody, getting along with neighbors, etc. One is to be open and honest unless you are in an area so benighted as to be putting yourself and your loved ones in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
Religious Philosophy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Religious Philosophy books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Voices of Faith: Which historical religious philosopher do you most admire?
- Q. Which historical religious philosopher — not from the Bible, Koran, Torah or other sacred text — do most admire? I most admire Thiruvalluvar, a Tamil poet and religious philosopher who lived around the third century BCE in Tamil Nadu, India.
- Rae Heimbeck, Philosophy and Religious Studies, 1930-2016
- Raeburne S. Heimbeck passed away peacefully at 1:00 pm on February 9, 2016 in Cottage in the Meadow, Yakima, WA. He was 85.
- Expert on India research to win Israel Prize for religious studies and philosophy
- “His outstanding research in diversity deals with different literary issues and numerous research topics including: religion, myth, art, folklore and imagination.
- The new trend incorporating a client's beliefs into therapy
- Religion and psychotherapy, once seen as separate and competing domains, now overlap, at times significantly. Studies suggest benefits to patients, but the trend also raises questions for therapists and clients about how to approach the convergence.
- How Iraq Warped Obama's Worldview
- I had seen flashes of a “clash of civilizations” in Obama's various speeches, but these usually seemed like momentary lapses rather than omens of a more coherent philosophy.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.