A selection of articles related to religious philosophy.
Original articles from our library related to the Religious Philosophy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Religious Philosophy.
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Religious Tolerance In Springfield and the Greenleaf Coven
- Religious intolerance is alive and well in Springfield Missouri. The question is, to what degree, and in the terminology of "The Burning Times", how high are the flames? In 1999, the court case of Jean Webb vs. The City of Republic was a headliner...
Paganism & Wicca >> True Stories
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- A Basic View of Paganism or Bambi Pagansim
- "You people are all so nice! I like the idea of Paganism, but I don't think I could be that nice all the time." The writer was genuinely perplexed and driven to ask me if it is really possible that Pagans, Witches and Wiccans really lived such...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Nipping Trouble in the Bud: Community and Child Custody Issues Affecting Heathens
- I suggest there are several ways to deal with religious issues, particularly as they affect child custody, getting along with neighbors, etc. One is to be open and honest unless you are in an area so benighted as to be putting yourself and your loved ones in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
Religious Philosophy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Religious Philosophy books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Religious Philosophy and Ultimate Questions - AQA
- Religious Philosophy and Ultimate Questions. Specimen paper for examinations in June 2010 onwards.
- Viktor Emil Frankl's Religious Philosophy
- Religious Philosophy.
- RELIGIOUS PHILOSOPHY, RELIGION AND CHURCH
- Professor (Retired), Dept. of Science of Religion. University of Durban-Westville.
Suggested News Resources
- Judy Kaminsky of Cookin' shop an acquired taste
- She graduated from Swarthmore College and earned a doctorate from the University of Ottawa (her dissertation was on 17th century religious philosophy) and took a teaching job at Dominican College in San Rafael.
- Notes from Indian Country: The Christian Bible As a Weapon of Mass Destruction
- To have someone else's religious philosophy shoved into my face is objectionable, to say the least.
- GIAGO: Bachman, Perry leading to 'Onward Christian Soldiers'
- To have someone else's religious philosophy shoved into my face is objectionable to say the least.
- Sankaracarya's influence on the Indian religious mind--A bird's eye view
- The division sowed by religious philosophy disrupts the nation building process. In the West, replacement of religion took place mostly due to science, and particularly due to Darwinism.
- YourNews: Local Masons selected for honors
- Scottish Rite Masonry is a fraternal organization that uses drama to teach ethics, moral, basic religious philosophy and the American system of constitutional government.
Suggested Web Resources
- Religious philosophy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Religious philosophy is philosophical thinking that is inspired and directed by religion.
- Philosophy of Religion
- The philosophy of religion demystified.
- What's Your Religious Philosophy?
- What's Your Religious Philosophy? What best describes how you feel about belief in God / religion?
- Philosophy of Religion (Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy)
- Mar 12, 2007 Philosophy of religion is the philosophical examination of the central themes and concepts involved in religious traditions.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Religious Philosophy Topics
Related searcheslogarithm history
dream symbol super-ego
dream dictionary dead people
jainism beliefs and practices
inverkip places of interest
hindu name meaning