A selection of articles related to religious pluralism.
Original articles from our library related to the Religious Pluralism. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Religious Pluralism.
- Religious Tolerance In Springfield and the Greenleaf Coven
- Religious intolerance is alive and well in Springfield Missouri. The question is, to what degree, and in the terminology of "The Burning Times", how high are the flames? In 1999, the court case of Jean Webb vs. The City of Republic was a headliner...
Paganism & Wicca >> True Stories
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Nipping Trouble in the Bud: Community and Child Custody Issues Affecting Heathens
- I suggest there are several ways to deal with religious issues, particularly as they affect child custody, getting along with neighbors, etc. One is to be open and honest unless you are in an area so benighted as to be putting yourself and your loved ones in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Historical Christian Jewelry
- The art of jewelry making evolved though the centuries. In a sense, jewelry is any ornamentation or adornment on the body. Jewelry has been used not only for aesthetic reasons but also as an indication of a person’s status in life.
>> Body Mysteries
- Bibles Do Not Equal Wisdom
- Bibles do not equal wisdom. In other words, all forms of spiritual text no matter how eloquently stated, cannot actually grant wisdom to the reader, merely through the act of reading. Words are only the representations of things, but not the things themselves....
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Religious Pluralism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Religious Pluralism books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Religious Pluralism
- 1. Background.
- Democracy and the New Religious Pluralism
- America's Muslims: Issues of Identity, Religious Diversity, and Pluralism, 133 PART II Democratic Responses to the New Religious Pluralism. 9.
- The Catholic Church, Religious Pluralism and Democracy inBrazil
- the new religious pluralism created mainly by the rapid growth of Protestant The advent of religious pluralism represents significant social change.
- Understanding and Promoting Religious Pluralism on College
- Pluralism on College Campuses (1). By Robert J. Nash.
- Gotama Buddha and Religious Pluralism
- that sings the praises of religious tolerance and perhaps even of pluralism.
Suggested News Resources
- Impossible for all religions to be true and equal
- By William Page Recently these columns featured an illuminating article by Dr Imtiyaz Yusuf ("What the world needs today is more religious pluralism," Opinion, August 20). While I am all in favour of inter-religious harmony (who wouldn't be?
- Blinkered vision of religious adherents
- It was with much interest that I read Mr William Page's response to my article on religious pluralism published in The Nation on August 20. Mr Page is a good example of an "inclusivist" mind and not a pluralist, as presented in my article.
- Armenian cleric in Bulgaria compares religious pluralism to bouquet of flowers
- Armenian Archimandrite Hovakimian compared religious pluralism to a bouquet of flowers – the more are flowers, the more beautiful is the bouquet.
- Six people to know at Georgetown
- But this isn't Notre Dame—Jesuits have historically had a focus on liberal arts and religious pluralism, which accounts for Georgetown's strong commitment to interfaith understanding and dialogue.
Suggested Web Resources
- The Pluralism Project at Harvard University
- Today, the encounter of people of different religious traditions takes place in our own cities and neighborhoods.
- Stand to Reason: Religious Pluralism
- Such a lesson in religious tolerance and pluralism is not just needed in Iran.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.