A selection of articles related to religious text.
Original articles from our library related to the Religious Text. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Religious Text.
- Religious Tolerance In Springfield and the Greenleaf Coven
- Religious intolerance is alive and well in Springfield Missouri. The question is, to what degree, and in the terminology of "The Burning Times", how high are the flames? In 1999, the court case of Jean Webb vs. The City of Republic was a headliner...
Paganism & Wicca >> True Stories
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Nipping Trouble in the Bud: Community and Child Custody Issues Affecting Heathens
- I suggest there are several ways to deal with religious issues, particularly as they affect child custody, getting along with neighbors, etc. One is to be open and honest unless you are in an area so benighted as to be putting yourself and your loved ones in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Historical Christian Jewelry
- The art of jewelry making evolved though the centuries. In a sense, jewelry is any ornamentation or adornment on the body. Jewelry has been used not only for aesthetic reasons but also as an indication of a person’s status in life.
>> Body Mysteries
- Bibles Do Not Equal Wisdom
- Bibles do not equal wisdom. In other words, all forms of spiritual text no matter how eloquently stated, cannot actually grant wisdom to the reader, merely through the act of reading. Words are only the representations of things, but not the things themselves....
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Religious Text is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Religious Text books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- “Sacred text as a platform for interreligious dialogue” Gordon
- The study of sacred texts is widely practiced in religious education.
- Some problems of FSP of a religious text
- perspective, on the material of a religious text.
- Sacred Texts Buddhism
- Sacred Texts Buddhism Index Previous Next. PREFACE.
- WORLD SCRIPTURE A Comparative Anthology of Sacred Texts
- A Comparative Anthology of Sacred Texts. Dr. Andrew Wilson, Editor.
Suggested News Resources
- Religious text inspires game with goal of slaying fallen angels across vanilla
- By Doug Elfman "El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron" by Ignition Entertainment. Retails for $60 for PS 3 and Xbox 360.
- Academy Looks to Supreme Court to Appeal Religious Text Ban in Idaho
- Judge Lodge added, “There simply is no law creating a First Amendment right of either teachers or students to use the Bible or any other sacred religious text as part of a public school curriculum.
- Paganism and the Decline of “Religion”
- Aigar says his place of worship is the forest yet with neither ceremony nor routine nor religious text, it is hard to say it is an organised religion.” Sounds pretty religious to me! But I would say that, wouldn't I?
- This is Why Some People Call El Shaddai a Visual Masterpiece
- I knew it was our video game Fantasia (and an odd, interactive quasi-religious text). But until I started playing it about a week ago, I underestimated how visually diverse and stunning the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 game is. Take a look.
- 'El Shaddai' flawed
- By ERIC WITTMERSHAUS From its obscure title to the fact that it's based on an ancient religious text, “El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron” promises gamers something different. But is different necessarily better?
Suggested Web Resources
- Internet Sacred Text Archive Home
- Collage of sacred texts, (c) 1999, J.B. Hare, All Rights Reserved This is a quiet place in cyberspace devoted to religious tolerance and scholarship.
- Religious Text Quotes
- Krishna: Hindu Faith, 2000 B.C. Holy Scripture: Bhagavad-Gita.
- World Religious Texts
- Baha'i Buddhist Chinese Christian Hindu Islamic Jainism Taoism.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Religious Text Topics
Related searchesgujarati language history
flatulence mechanism of action
nevada major events
said ibn zayd
miniature fox terrier temperament