- an account or statement describing in detail an event, situation, or the like, usually as the result of observation, inquiry, etc.
- Peri,implanr Ediherics :
- nr.arla,ge stdte.of.
- A Tool For Real-Time Location Tracking of Mobile Nodes
- Jul 15, 2004 trackeeManager, which is a remorting object that is created and published by the server.
- Micotil 300 Injection
- in do95. intravenous calcium offset Micotil-induced tachycardia and negative inotropy. remoring arterial pulse pressure.
- 4J tbiral.$& urgicaI 2ournal.
- kinds of drops with a view of remoring the opacity, but without benefit; indeed, he thinks his vision has improved more since he left off using them than previously.
- Grosse Pointe ews Section "fyi
- Feb 10, 1983 pink ('olorpd wau., Pe'e l'anopdpnbollCh. (far ry(hl) and hu ('on'ract.
- games where achievements unlock alternate avatars for replay
- Often called "remorting" (or "rerolling" or a few other things, all of which can also refer to different systems; sigh).
- What is Remort?
- Remort is another one of those jargon words in the mudding community.
- Remorting - Aardwolf
- Remorting. When you reach SUPERHERO level on Aardwolf, you can continue to play and power up or you can choose to be 'reborn' into another class.
- Mirkwood Remort
- In Mirkwood, once you reach level 91 you are given the opportunity to remort. Remorting allows you to restart your character at level 2 with some key benefits.
- Class Remorting is Coming! | Materia Magica RPG
- Feb 8, 2011 Very soon, the Van Pelt family will be selling Class Remort tokens!
Remorting is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Remorting books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.