A selection of articles related to remote oceania.
Original articles from our library related to the Remote Oceania. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Remote Oceania.
- Remote Tampering: Declassified SRI Project
- An excerpt from "Perceptual Augmentation Techniques, Part One--Executive Summary" by Harold Puthoff and Russell Targ, SRI Project 3183, Final Report, Covering the Period January 1974 through February 1975. RECENTLY DECLASSIFIED BY THE CIA. "The...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychokinesis
- Dynamics & Bioenergetics Of OBE Sex
- Once the exit out-of-body has been mastered and projectors begin tentatively exploring their new environment, another natural barrier will soon raise its ugly head. As projectors begin expanding their horizons they will soon begin encountering other...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- Am I Damned?: Part 2
- CAVEAT: It is impossible to answer a "theological" question simply and correctly at the same time. The reason for this is the fact that the theological arena involves reality not only beyond our capacity to adequately express, but even beyond that,...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Yukaghir (Something). The informing Spirit of all that exists; a remote and imageless entity which nevertheless seems to interact in subtle ways with the world....
Deities & Heros >> Siberian
- Welcome to Tyr’s Aett, the third and final aett (group of eight) of the Elder Futhark. Tiwaz is the name of this aett’s first rune in reconstructed Common Germanic. Its name became first Teiws in Gothic, then later Tiw or Tiu in Anglo-Saxon and Tyr in Old...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- The Raven: Balancing Man and Nature
- "He likes bright abalone shells, silver beads, endless vittles, gossip and warm sleeps over the smoke hole. The Raven-ego is the lover-to-be who wants "a sure thing." The Raven-ego is afraid passion will end. He is afraid and tries to avoid the...
Symbology >> Animals
Remote Oceania is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Remote Oceania books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- THE INITIAL SETTLEMENT OF REMOTE OCEANIA: THE
- living people.
- The first settlement of Remote Oceania: the Philippines to the
- The first settlement of Remote Oceania: the Philippines to the Marianas: supplementary information on radiocarbon dating of the Nagsabaran site.
- Faunal collapse, landscape change and settlement history in Remote
- Remote Oceania; faunal collapse; landscape transformation; settlement history; Figure 1 Remote Oceania showing the main areas and island groups.
- A REVISED MODEL OF SOLOMON ISLANDS CULTURE HISTORY
- east of the main Solomons, known as Remote Oceania.
Suggested News Resources
- Chamorros date back 4000 years
- the next two Pacific migrations: "Beginning 1300 BC, the Lapita pottery-makers expanded rapidly beyond the Solomons and into the southwestern archipelagoes of remote Oceania: Vanuatu, the Loyalty Islands, New Caledonia, Fiji, Tonga, and Samoa.
Suggested Web Resources
- Pacific migrations - The Pacific Ocean, showing Remote Oceania
- They sailed east from Near Oceania, covering stretches of up to 850 km, to settle the continental islands of Remote Oceania.
- A History of Ethnobotany in Remote Oceania
- Title: A History of Ethnobotany in Remote Oceania . Author: Merlin, Mark D. Date: 2000-07.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Remote Oceania Topics
Related searchesemperor greymon
humane society examples
brownsville texas demographics
kate chopin childhood