A selection of articles related to remote oceania.
Original articles from our library related to the Remote Oceania. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Remote Oceania.
- Remote Tampering: Declassified SRI Project
- An excerpt from "Perceptual Augmentation Techniques, Part One--Executive Summary" by Harold Puthoff and Russell Targ, SRI Project 3183, Final Report, Covering the Period January 1974 through February 1975. RECENTLY DECLASSIFIED BY THE CIA. "The...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychokinesis
- Dynamics & Bioenergetics Of OBE Sex
- Once the exit out-of-body has been mastered and projectors begin tentatively exploring their new environment, another natural barrier will soon raise its ugly head. As projectors begin expanding their horizons they will soon begin encountering other...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 5
- (Part 5 of 5) The description of the seven specialists for group mind formation continues… 3) THE MOTIVATOR; The psychic specialist known as the Motivator, represents and embodies the will to evolve. Their contribution to group mind effort is a...
Mind >> World Mind
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 5
- WHERE I LAY MY HEAD IS HOME A foot and light-hearted I take to the open road, Healthy, free, and the world before me, The long brown path before me leading Wherever I choose. Henceforth I ask not for good fortune, I myself am good fortune, Henceforth I...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- What are the risks or dangers of hypnosis?
- The risks of using hypnosis for change are roughly the same as those for other forms of psychotherapy. Competently performed hypnosis in itself has virtually no risk or danger. Even incompetently performed hypnosis usually has only a very minimal risk....
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Am I Damned?: Part 2
- CAVEAT: It is impossible to answer a "theological" question simply and correctly at the same time. The reason for this is the fact that the theological arena involves reality not only beyond our capacity to adequately express, but even beyond that,...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Remote Oceania is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Remote Oceania books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- THE INITIAL SETTLEMENT OF REMOTE OCEANIA: THE
- living people.
- The first settlement of Remote Oceania: the Philippines to the
- The first settlement of Remote Oceania: the Philippines to the Marianas: supplementary information on radiocarbon dating of the Nagsabaran site.
- Faunal collapse, landscape change and settlement history in Remote
- Remote Oceania; faunal collapse; landscape transformation; settlement history; Figure 1 Remote Oceania showing the main areas and island groups.
- A REVISED MODEL OF SOLOMON ISLANDS CULTURE HISTORY
- east of the main Solomons, known as Remote Oceania.
Suggested News Resources
- Chamorros date back 4000 years
- the next two Pacific migrations: "Beginning 1300 BC, the Lapita pottery-makers expanded rapidly beyond the Solomons and into the southwestern archipelagoes of remote Oceania: Vanuatu, the Loyalty Islands, New Caledonia, Fiji, Tonga, and Samoa.
Suggested Web Resources
- Pacific migrations - The Pacific Ocean, showing Remote Oceania
- They sailed east from Near Oceania, covering stretches of up to 850 km, to settle the continental islands of Remote Oceania.
- A History of Ethnobotany in Remote Oceania
- Title: A History of Ethnobotany in Remote Oceania . Author: Merlin, Mark D. Date: 2000-07.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Remote Oceania Topics
Related searcheswelsh springer spaniel history
philippine resistance movement
mull of kintyre history
worker bee queen attendants
relational algebra outer join