A selection of articles related to ren descartes.
Original articles from our library related to the Ren Descartes. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ren Descartes.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Egyptian Afterlife
- Ancient Egyptian's have left us several texts concerning the immortal part of a human that continues to exist through all time, independent of the material body. Because of the overwhelming pervasiveness of Christianity in modern American society we tend to...
Religions >> Egyptian
Ren Descartes is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ren Descartes books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Brain game: Wachowski brothers – now sisters – challenge our perception of reality
- Rene Descartes uses the thought experiment of an all-powerful demon who deceives us by manufacturing a total illusion that we take to be the external world. This is sometime updated by contemporary philosophers with the “brain-in-the-jar” argument that ...
- Descartes' servant girl fleshed out, but author makes her hard to like
- This novel takes the little that's known about Helena Jans van der Strom, the servant girl who bore philosopher Rene Descartes a daughter, and weaves it into a full-blown story; real characters mixed with fictional ones.
- The art that shows what goes on deep in the human brain
- The next image, of a dissected brain, was drawn by the French philosopher and scientist Rene Descartes. "We wanted to tease out the voices which have talked about consciousness," says Sargent. "He's known as the father of dualism - the idea that we are ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Ren Descartes Topics
Related searcheskbhk-tv history
colin mcrae curriculum vitae
anterograde amnesia famous cases
multivariate normal distribution
fort sill prison for deserters
leon charles thevenin