A selection of articles related to ren magritte.
Original articles from our library related to the Ren Magritte. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ren Magritte.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Egyptian Afterlife
- Ancient Egyptian's have left us several texts concerning the immortal part of a human that continues to exist through all time, independent of the material body. Because of the overwhelming pervasiveness of Christianity in modern American society we tend to...
Religions >> Egyptian
Ren Magritte is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ren Magritte books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Jaeger-LeCoultre stars Ren Magritte painting in 'Reverso' tribute-series watch
- Jaeger-LeCoultre stars Ren Magritte painting in 'Reverso' tribute-series watch. Although hidden away at first glance, wearers can flip round the "Reverso" to reveal the artwork at any moment.
- 'René Magritte: The Man in the Hat' Review
- Artists have long had a reputation as outsiders whose actions and attitudes often push them beyond the bounds of polite society: radicals, drunks, revolutionaries, womanizers, lunatics.
- Pablo Picasso, Rene Magritte and new acquisitions
- Also being loaned: Philip Haas' "The Four Seasons" sculptures from Sonnabend Gallery, which will go on exhibit Friday, and Rene Magritte's "L'Anniversaire," on loan from the Art Gallery of Ontario, will come in the fall.
- In the galleries: The beauty of nature, in all its horror
- Borek took the show's title from a Surrealist painting by René Magritte, in which a picture of a pipe is inscribed, “This is not a pipe.
- How Hieronymus Bosch's Hell Lives on Today
- After the carnage of World War I, surrealists such as Salvador Dalí and René Magritte helped spur a renewed interest in Bosch. These artists weren't only drawn to his bizarre sex scenes (see Dalí's The Great Masturbator), but they also saw him as the ...
Ren Magritte Topics
Related searcheshorned god wicca
bridge piercing jewelry
fullmetal alchemist story
list of chuvashs
iso 9660 specifications