- 'Molly' may have been a mess, but at least it was an entertaining mess
- Meanwhile Meldrum's friendship with Elton John is relegated to a scene of him sharing a drink with Elton's boyfriend while watching his 1984 marriage to Renate Blauel on TV. (That marriage lasted three years, by the way.
- How Elton John left his old life behind and found a 'joyous place' (cost
- Elton describes himself as "an acceptable face of homosexuality. I don't know why. I'm a good schmoozer and people aren't afraid of my sexuality.
- Elton John biopic to be 'musical fantasy'
- The 'Rocket Man' singer has enjoyed a spectacular career and based on what David has said, his colourful personal life - including his marriage to Renate Blauel from 1994 to 1988, his estrangement from his mother Sheila Farebrother, and his difficult ...
- Today in Music History - Feb. 14
- In 1984, the publicly bisexual Elton John married sound engineer Renate Blauel in an Anglican church in a suburb of Sydney, Australia. Their engagement was a mere five days. The pair seldom lived together and they divorced in 1988.
- Elton John on why he waited so long to come out... as he chills out in St Tropez
- Sir Elton came out as bisexual in an interview with Rolling Stone magazine in 1976, before going to marry German woman Renate Blauel in Australia in 1984. However, following their divorce, he told the same magazine he felt 'comfortable' being gay in 1988.
Renate Blauel is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Renate Blauel books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Renate Blauel Topics
vastu shastra shop
discworld audio book adaptations
dreaming of you quotes
annapolis maryland geography