- Canada's Nicholas Latifi joins Renault Sport Formula One Team
- TORONTO, March 14, 2016 /CNW/ - Up-and-coming racing driver, Nicholas Latifi, has joined the Renault Sport Formula One Team as a Test Driver and will embark on a long-term development programme. The 20-year-old, who hails from Toronto, will be put ...
- Renault Sport Formula One Team takes to the track
- Renault Sport Formula One Team's 2016 challenger, the R.S.16, completed its first-ever laps today.
- Renault has "seen the light," says Abiteboul
- Renault Sport boss Cyril Abiteboul says that the company has "seen the light" and now understands what it has to do in order to catch rivals Mercedes and Ferrari.
- Renault previews the first race weekend of the 2016 Formula 1 season, the
- I've raced my whole life and I'm extremely hungry and keen to get in a race car again and even more so with Renault Sport! How well prepared do you feel ahead of the Australian GP? I feel ready for Melbourne.
- Renault must not "over-glorify" progress - Abiteboul
- Renault boss Cyril Abiteboul says the French manufacturer should not "over-glorify" its progress so far, even though he feels there are reasons to be upbeat ahead of the first F1 race of the season.
Renault Motorsport is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Renault Motorsport books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Renault Motorsport Topics
Related searcheshms donovan reissues
kevin barlow and brian chambers
criticisms of communism bibliography
length of an arc 1600s