A selection of articles related to repentance.
Original articles from our library related to the Repentance. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Repentance.
- Yom Kippur
- Yom Kippur is the day when God handed to Moses the second set of the Ten Commandments. This occurred after the completion of the second 40 days of guidance from God.
Religions >> Judaism
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 Now in the fifteenth year of the reign of Tiberius Caesar, Pontius Pilate being governor of Judaea, and Herod being tetrarch of Galilee, and his brother Philip tetrarch of Ituraea and of the region of Trachonitis, and Lysanias the tetrarch of...
New Testament >> Luke
- King James Bible: II Corinthians, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God. 7:2 Receive us; we have wronged no man, we have corrupted no man, we have defrauded no...
New Testament >> II Corinthians
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 In those days came John the Baptist, preaching in the wilderness of Judaea, 3:2 And saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand. 3:3 For this is he that was spoken of by the prophet Esaias, saying, The voice of one crying in the...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 And again he entered into Capernaum after some days; and it was noised that he was in the house. 2:2 And straightway many were gathered together, insomuch that there was no room to receive them, no, not so much as about the door: and he preached...
New Testament >> Mark
- King James Bible: Romans, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things. 2:2 But we are sure that the judgment of God is according to truth...
New Testament >> Epistle to the Romans
- King James Bible: Romans, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin. 11:2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he...
New Testament >> Epistle to the Romans
Repentance is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Repentance books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- REPENTANCE By T. WATSON
- The grace which I am going to discuss is repentance. Repentance is never out of season; it is of as Repentance is purgative; fear not the working of this pill.
- Repentance - Jesus is Savior
- The importance of repentance is demonstrated by the fact that men of The problem is not preaching repentance; it is giving a wrong definition to the word.
- Repentance is an essential element of the gospel message. God calls us to repent of Repentance therefore is a mark of a true Christian.
- Repentance Resources
- Sharing Time: Repentance-- Turning from Wrong to Right Coloring page to hang. By Karen Ashton Repentance is turning from doing wrong to doing right.
Suggested News Resources
- Hope In The Word — Christ came to save sinners
- Likewise, it is not the mission of the New Testament church to bring in a new social order, but to preach the gospel of “repentance toward God, and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ.
- Day of Repentance puzzles Papua New Guinea
- TONY EASTLEY: Papua New Guinea is marking its newest public holiday - Repentance Day, but the holiday was announced with little explanation and it's left many people confused. LIAM FOX: Like a religious vision the announcement came out of the blue.
- Rev. Al Sharpton's High Holidays Repentance
- What Sharpton did is what we call teshuvah (repentance) in Judaism and it is precisely what is called for before and during the High Holidays.
- Repentance? Sojourners Agrees to Run Gay-Themed Ad
- By Lucas Grindley The progressive Christian magazine that was vilified after it rejected a gay-themed advertisement is now accepting one with a different message.
- 'Manish Tiwari should go on fast & apologise'
- JAIPUR: Actor Anupam Kher on Tuesday came down heavily on Congress spokesperson Manish Tiwari for the latter's remarks against Anna Hazare, saying Tiwari should sit in for a fast as repentance and apologise to Hazare.
Suggested Web Resources
- Repentance - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Repentance is a change of thought to correct a wrong and gain forgiveness from a person who is wronged.
- Repentance | Define Repentance at Dictionary.com
- Copy & paste this link to your blog or website to reference this page. Did you know:Scrabble is a fun game, but what is the not-so-fun definition of "to scrabble? ".
- Acts 17:11 Bible Study: Repentance
- Repentance requires taking in a whole new point of view; looking at it God's way. God simply asks us to turn. This is the way we accept His gift.
- What is repentance and is it necessary for salvation?
- What is repentance and is it necessary for salvation? Is repentance a change of mind or a change of direction?
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesamerican bison reproductive habits
guilt guilt in literature
k r narayanan education
dream symbol good spirits
gabriel gabriel in jewish history and the hebrew bible
weapon ancient weapons