A selection of articles related to rephidim.
Original articles from our library related to the Rephidim. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Rephidim.
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 17
- Chapter 17 17:1 And all the congregation of the children of Israel journeyed from the wilderness of Sin, after their journeys, according to the commandment of the LORD, and pitched in Rephidim: and there was no water for the people to drink. 17:2 Wherefore...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 33
- Chapter 33 33:1 These are the journeys of the children of Israel, which went forth out of the land of Egypt with their armies under the hand of Moses and Aaron. 33:2 And Moses wrote their goings out according to their journeys by the commandment of the LORD:...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 19
- Chapter 19 19:1 In the third month, when the children of Israel were gone forth out of the land of Egypt, the same day came they into the wilderness of Sinai. 19:2 For they were departed from Rephidim, and were come to the desert of Sinai, and had pitched in...
Old Testament >> Exodus
Rephidim is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Rephidim books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- moses at the waters of meribah - Jewish Bible Quarterly
- the Waters of Meribah by analyzing what happened years before at Rephidim and with the rebellion of Korah. REPHIDIM. 4.
- PDF format - Princeton University Press
- Between Rephidim and Jerusalem. IN the spring of 2004, as this book was slouching toward completion,. Jeffrey Goldberg reported in the New Yorker about a ...
- Bible Quiz_Exodus.pdf
- Rephidim (Exodus 17:8). (Rephidim was in the wilderness of Sin – Exodus 17:1). 12.
- route of the exodus of the israelites from egypt - Bible History Online
- Seir Mts. Toward Shur. Hazeroth.
- MBEBA v SIMWANZA.pdf - ZambiaLII
- Premesh Bhai i'vfegan Patel V Rephidim Institute Limited (SCZ. Judgment No. 3 onOl 1}.
Suggested News Resources
- Zambia: Well-Wishers Respond to Widow's Plight
- The Rephidim Institute School class of 2000 chairperson Musonda Mabula, who recently created a WhatsApp group dubbed Rephidim 2K, has convinced members of the social networking platform to contribute funds towards the purchase of a bicycle for the ...
- Acknowledging God, His presence and having a heart in tune with Jesus
- After God frees them from slavery in Egypt, God leads them to a place called Rephidim but the Bible says that, “once more the people complained against Moses. 'Give us water to drink!' they demanded.
- Water as a Metaphor for a Life of Torah
- And then, in Rephidim, the Jews discover that they have run out of water and there is no local water supply.
- Prophets of the Jews
- Originally known as Hoshea, he led the defense at Rephidim against the Amalekites who attacked after Israel had crossed the Sea of Reeds. Joshua attended Moses at Mount Sinai and at the Tent of Meeting. He represented Ephraim as one of the 12 scouts ...
- Slain Christian's head allegedly bashed by Muslim 'refugees'
- Leo Hohmann is a news editor for WND. He has been a reporter and editor at several suburban newspapers in the Atlanta and Charlotte, North Carolina, areas and also served as managing editor of Triangle Business Journal in Raleigh, North Carolina.
Suggested Web Resources
- Rephidim - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Rephidim (Hebrew: רפידים ) is one of the places visited by the Israelites in the biblical account of the exodus from Egypt. This episode is described in the Book of ...
- Topical Bible: Rephidim
- Rephidim. (Exodus 17:1,8; 19:2) The name means rests or stays , i.e.
- The Exodus Route: Rephidim (Meribah) - Bible.ca
- There are two different places called "Meribah" in the exodus route: The first is here at Rephidim before they got to Sinai. The second is at Kadesh Barnea where ...
- Rephidim. - Smith's Bible Dictionary Online - Bible study
- Rephidim. - dictionary definition, verses and Bible references on the topic of Rephidim. using Smith's Bible Dictionary online.
- Rephidim - Definition and Meaning, Bible Dictionary - Bible study
- Rephidim Definition and meaning from Bible Dictionary. REPHIDIM ref'-i-dim ( rephidhim, 'rests'; Rhaphidin): A station in the Wanderings, between the ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdivine rulers
bee eusocial and quasisocial bees
inner and outer peace