A selection of articles related to replicant film.
Original articles from our library related to the Replicant Film. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Replicant Film.
- A Treatise on Astral Projection
- There are certain aspects of the astral dimension and the projection process that are very complicated. Much of it is misunderstood and it can all be very confusing at times. This series of articles attempts to shed a little light on the subject, and...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- How reliable are things remembered under hypnosis?
- This has often arisen as both a legal issue (as in the reliability oftestimony obtained during or after hypnotherapy) and also a social issue(regarding the use of hypnotherapy to establish evidence of early child abuse,for example). It is entirely true that...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Magick and Science
- Many people wonder how magick works. To the non-believer, they say that there is no proof that spells work. And those abilities such as telekinesis are illusionary or product of imagination. They ask us to use scientific means to explain how exactly these...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- After Midnight: A True Ghost Story
- The nervous chatter of the tourists echoed through the musty catacombs of the ancient city of Edinburgh. If I lingered behind the crowd, would that improve my chances of seeing a ghost? Or perhaps any spectral visitor would be put off by the unstable energies...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
- Ever Seen an Aura?
- Of course you have, or at least a picture of one! Although aura reading has become stock in trade for some psychics, everyone has seen pictures of what aura readers visualize with their "third" eye. Consider the paintings of the birth of Christ that...
Body Mysteries >> Auras
- Mutual Psychic Augmentation (GM8)
- The science of physics is delving ever nearer to Cause in nature, and away from a fascination with the mechanics of effect. In a technical way, wisdom is thus being approached by the Western mind. Scientific statements are becoming more like those of the...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
Replicant Film is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Replicant Film books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Teaching the Science Fiction Film Blade Runner
- UNITS - had orders to shoot to kill, upon detection, any trespassing Replicant. This was not called execution. It was called retirement.
- Blade Runner and Genre: Film Noir and Science Fiction.
- Throughout the ﬁlm. comparisons are drawn between Deckard's emotionless. bitter.
- Pyle, Forest Making cyborgs, making humans: of terminators and
- and terminating the replicants.
Suggested News Resources
- Peszek w świecie Gombrowicza, Whitney Houston śpiewa jak Diana Ross, a
- Replikant (Replicant) - film sensacyjny USA 2001; reż. Ringo Lam; wyst. Jean-Claude Van Damme x2, Michael Rooker, Catherine Dent (125 min) Policjant Jake Riley od dawna ściga seryjnego mordercę.
Suggested Web Resources
- Replicant (film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Replicant is a 2001 film starring Michael Rooker and Jean-Claude Van Damme and directed by Ringo Lam.
- Replicant (2001) - IMDb
- Jcvd – Jean-Claude Van Damme 11 November 2009 4:30 PM, PST | Alt Film Guide.
- Replicant (2001) - Theatrical Trailer - © Metropolitan Filmexport
- May 20, 2009 Film: Replicant.
- Is Deckard a replicant? - Film Forum on mubi.com
- In the final cut, Edward James Olmos (his character's name slips me) leaves an origami unicorn at Deckard's doorstep.
Replicant Film Topics
Related searcheskeith magnuson
us two-dollar bill
list of international schools kuwait
sudanese basketball players
culture industry the theory