A selection of articles related to representations.
Original articles from our library related to the Representations. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Representations.
- Software of the Mind #1: In The Beginning There Was Thought
- In the twilight before the dawn of civilization, the connection between humanity and Nature was still strong. Hunter-gatherers seeking food and self protection in the wilds, lived the wisdom of Nature because they never left its influence. Mind and body...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
- Samhain - October 31st
- The Celtic year is divided into halves, marked by the two great Fire Festivals of Samhain and Beltaine. The period from Samhain to Beltaine is called "an Ghrian beag" or the "lessor Sun", and the period from Beltaine to Samhain is called &q...
Holidays >> Samhain
- The Primal Beings
- Not arranged as a distinct class in and of itself, here is, even so, the catalogue of the first entities to manifest in the Hellenic cosmology, and the sources for all the rest: Aether, Chaos, Erebus, Gaea, Hemera, Nyx, Phanes, Pontos, Uranus. These beings...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- A Cup of Hemlock: Dealing with Conflict in Coven and Congregation
- There have always been those folks who point out our foibles, and make us take an uncomfortable look at our world, as well as those who simply had the misfortune to point out the obvious when it was unwelcome. Then there are troublemakers, folks who go out of...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Enochian Temples
- Constructing Enochian Temples During the six months beginning November, 1985, I was involved in an extended exploration of the Enochian Tablet of Earth. There was no purpose to the work other than tourism - I merely wanted to see what was there and record it...
Magick >> Enochian
- The personification of the basic laws of all existence; the concept of justice, truth, order and balance, without which life is impossible. She is not really a goddess/netjer but rather the principle of these factors. The Egyptians had no difficulties in...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- The Basics of Vedic Mythology
- The Vedic language forms a chain with the isolating, agglutinative and inflexional stages of the Indus language, as proved by the march of the clause ta na Sa of the isolating Indus to the vedic root tarS (to be thirsty). At the isolating stage of the...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
Representations is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Representations books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Inductive Learning Algorithms and Representations for Text
- Inductive Learning Algorithms and Representations for. Text Categorization. Susan Dumais.
Suggested News Resources
- Haircare company recalls toxic straightening product
- Mr Kell said Haircare Australia, which has distribution centres in Melbourne, Perth and Hobart, had acknowledged its representations were likely to have misled consumers.
- GMCR to sell Van Houtte US Coffee Service business to ARAMARK
- The purchase agreement, which contains customary representations, warranties and covenants, is subject to various closing conditions such as obtaining regulatory approval in the US.
- The Disparity-Proves-Discrimination Standard Gets Applied Selectively; NBA
- After all, the racial representations diverge greatly from the racial shares in the US population. For example, blacks are 15.4% of the population, but are significantly overrepresented in these outcomes: 78% (men) and 63% (women).
- Fashion Brands Eyeing New Opportunity in the Gaming World Turn to Disruptive
- Brands such as Billabong, Santa Cruz, Quiksilver, Burton, Diesel, Adidas and others are leveraging avatars - virtual representations of online users - to organically embed their brands within the 35 million online-enabled Xbox 360 users worldwide.
Suggested Web Resources
- Online presence of a printed quarterly journal of humanities and interpretive social sciences, published by the University of California Press.
- Representations publishes sophisticated, highly readable essays on the workings of culture, both past and present.
- representation - definition of representation by the Free Online
- rep·re·sen·ta·tion (r p r -z n-t sh n, -z n-). n. 1.
- Mental Representation (Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy)
- Jul 21, 2008 The notion of a "mental representation" is, arguably, in the first instance a theoretical construct of cognitive science.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheslake county oregon demographics
syntel worldwide offices
edna rose ritchings
kara borden aftermath
herbert spencer influence
continental motors company history