A selection of articles related to repressed feelings.
Original articles from our library related to the Repressed Feelings. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Repressed Feelings.
- Meditation, Felling and Group Mind (GM3)
- The main reason why the modern person usually assumes they have little to no psychic sensitivity, is because they are not in touch with their feelings. The second most prevalent reason for this attitude, is due to our training in the modern paradigm. In...
Mind >> Meditation
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 3
- One of the very best ways to raise personal or group consciousness, is to MANIFEST spiritual Intentions into the environment at large. The projection of love into one’s surroundings for instance, results in love being reflected back to the sender, like...
Mind >> World Mind
- Description of the Bach Remedies
- Bach Flower Remedies 1. AGRIMONY (Agrimonia eupatoria) - problems hidden behind light-heartedness - This is the "Keep-smiling!" - remedy: it is for people who hide their fears, grief and worries under a mask of cheerfulness, friendliness and humor....
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 5
- All things in the universe have at their basis, one fundamental essence which governs their creation, destruction and on-going actions. That singular essence is consciousness, (also known by some as God, or the Unified Field). Everywhere in Nature does...
Mind >> World Mind
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 2
- (Part 2 of 5) Every cubic inch of the body constantly radiates our internal state of being to the environment. In return, each one also unceasingly receives psychic inputs, (feelings, thoughts, Intentions, the general state of consciousness of others, etc.)...
Mind >> World Mind
- Love and Clarity
- Literally any state of mind may be created or enhanced within. It is commonly assumed that our thoughts and feelings are difficult, if not impossible, to change at will. But this is not so. The meditator soon realizes that it is they who are primarily...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
- The Rose
- In the beginning, was simplicity. There was no rationalization, the precious gift of humanity which tears things down into self contained bits in order to make sense of things, only to find that our mental dissection has rendered experience senseless. There...
Poetry & Fable >> Fables
Repressed Feelings is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Repressed Feelings books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Faustina Agolley: Coming out was like an outpouring of 30 years of repressed
- I went home and cried waves of emotions into my pillow, an outpouring of 30 years of repressed feelings. Elated, but also frustrated that it had taken so long.
- They say laughter is the best medicine. Shazia Mirza is using it as a weapon
- “I do talk about the repression and the repressive culture [of Islam] and how, you know, when teenagers rebel, they do crazy things," she says. "And I talk about, in particular, women going over to join ISIS and why they're going.
- How Sex and Drugs Saved My Life (and Could Save the World)
- “Altered” states can lead one into rich and fruitful dark places, if one is willing to go: ploughing the unconscious and bringing repressed emotions, memories and knowings into the light of the conscious mind.
- Men shackled by emotional and cultural barriers
- Reading Michael Short's recent recollection that he suppressed the memory of childhood sexual abuse for more than 35 years, and the disclosures of similar experiences Michael's writing prompted in others, led me to wonder – why does this happen?
Repressed Feelings Topics
Related searchesbotswana culture
zacarias moussaoui capture
weak nuclear force properties