A selection of articles related to repressed memories.
Original articles from our library related to the Repressed Memories. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Repressed Memories.
- OBE, Understandability & Memory Download Problems
- The mind boggles at the potential complexities of interdimensional subtle-body relationships and energetic conflicts created during OBE; most especially during wake-induced OBE. Consider the memory compatibility problems that could arise between different...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- False Memory Syndrome and the Inquisition
- Memories are modified by circumstance and environment There is a new witch hunt in the United States. It has no need for proof and there is no reprieve. It is sufficient to be accused, and the lingering stench never fades. It is sexual abuse of children. The...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- How reliable are things remembered under hypnosis?
- This has often arisen as both a legal issue (as in the reliability oftestimony obtained during or after hypnotherapy) and also a social issue(regarding the use of hypnotherapy to establish evidence of early child abuse,for example). It is entirely true that...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Miscellaneous Astral Case Histories
- Waking Paralysis Related Case Histories: #1: Ms. E: Ms. E. I had another spontaneous, unwanted, OBE a few days ago. I was sitting in for a Maths lecture to take a nap (I don't take Mathematics) and was feeling very cold, rather hungry and miserable as I...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- What is Shamanic Healing?
- “Shamans heals themselves. By working through their pain, they learn to help others." -Wounded Healin' "But the primitive magician, the medicine man, or the shaman is not only a sick man; he is, above all, a sick man who has been cured, who has...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- This Shall Not Be!
- The pick makes a dull thump as it bites into the frozen earth. The grave needs to be about 3 feet deep. I hope the work will distract me from the night's coming events. Snow dances down from the darkening skies. As I dig, I take out some of my grief, my...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
Repressed Memories is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Repressed Memories books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Memoirist Domingo Martinez Finds Success by Confronting Repressed Memories
- “My life was repressed memories and denial," he told the Texas Observer in 2012, “If I wasn't brave enough to bring it all up, then I had no business writing.
- Men shackled by emotional and cultural barriers
- Reading Michael Short's recent recollection that he suppressed the memory of childhood sexual abuse for more than 35 years, and the disclosures of similar experiences Michael's writing prompted in others, led me to wonder – why does this happen?
- Mindfulness exercises help troubled teens cope with life
- Outside a clinical setting, mindfulness can be harmful — as when it brings up buried memories or repressed feelings. But with pain, for example, mindfulness may reduce suffering by making the brain less sensitive to what's happening in the body, he says.
- Localization and its Discontents: A Genealogy of Psychoanalysis and the Neuro
- Helping Lanzer overcome his resistance to connecting this obsession with more or less repressed memories, Freud enabled him to recall being beaten as a very young child by his father, and memory of his mother attributing this punishment to his having ...
Repressed Memories Topics
Related searchesstuart smalley
bo gritz controversial activities
hyundai motor company history
dharmic religions sikhism