A selection of articles related to repressed.
Original articles from our library related to the Repressed. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Repressed.
- False Memory Syndrome and the Inquisition
- Memories are modified by circumstance and environment There is a new witch hunt in the United States. It has no need for proof and there is no reprieve. It is sufficient to be accused, and the lingering stench never fades. It is sexual abuse of children. The...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- How reliable are things remembered under hypnosis?
- This has often arisen as both a legal issue (as in the reliability oftestimony obtained during or after hypnotherapy) and also a social issue(regarding the use of hypnotherapy to establish evidence of early child abuse,for example). It is entirely true that...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- King Pentheus and his fateful encounter with the god Dionysus
- The story of king Pentheus and his fateful encounter with the god Dionysus is both horrifying and carries a certain warning. There arrived one day in Thebes a dancing god of great beauty and magnetism. So strong was his pull that all the women in that town...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- The third rune of the third aett bears the reconstructed Common Germanic name Ehwaz. Later, its name became Aihws in Gothic (note how archaic Gothic is), and still later, Eh in Anglo-Saxon. If you remember that “k” in Indo-European changed to “h” in Germanic,...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Repressed is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Repressed books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- David Frum: GOP 'Repressed' the 'Trauma' of Bush Presidency
- Frum argued that the GOP needs to reflect on the Bush years, and described the GOP as a repressed mental patient. “And in Freudian psychology, the theory was, you suffered a trauma, you repressed it, but you could never make it go away. The repression ...
- Repressed turnout: A university study tells the truth on voter ID laws
- In a country that needs more voter turnout, not less, a new study shows that the toughest voter ID laws have done a disservice to democracy.
- OF WRITERS AND REPRESSED SEXUALITY
- Feb 27, 2016- For as long as I can remember I had always wanted to be a writer. Therefore, when I first stumbled upon Freud's statement, “all romantic literature is the outcome of sexual repression,” I was at a loss.
- Repressed turnout
- In a country that needs more voter turnout, not less, a new study shows that the toughest voter identification laws are doing a disservice to democracy.
- 'Mustang': Sisters' energy refuses to be locked up, controlled or repressed
- “Mustang” beautifully expresses the girls' unbridled energy, a force that refuses to be locked up, controlled or repressed.
Related searchesmexican american political issues
brahma sutra bhashya
chinese in singapore teochew
georgetown guyana points of interest