A selection of articles related to reptile excretion.
Original articles from our library related to the Reptile Excretion. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Reptile Excretion.
- Bufo rana (Toad Poison)
- Homoeopathic Bufo is made from the poison of the toad. The toad releases his poison when he is teased or irritated; it can paralyze a dog. The Chinese were the first to apply dried toad poison for a variety of complaints. The American homoeopath J.T. Kent...
Remedies >> Remedies B
- Grounding and Shielding
- With grounding or centering we mean being firmly present in your body and cleaning it from lower frequencies, so that the 'holy spirit can descend into matter' or, put in a different way, you can easily make contact with your intuition and unconsciousness...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
Reptile Excretion is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Reptile Excretion books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- NITROGENOUS EXCRETION BY EMBRYOS OF THE VIVIPAROUS
- It appeared that the nature of embryonic excretion might profitably be investigated in the garter snake whose young are born alive.
- EXCRETION IN REPTILES Some of the urinary nitrogen constituents
- EXCRETION. IN REPTILES. II.
- Pattern of Salmonella excretion in amphibians and reptiles in a
- Salmonella excretion was the animals' diet and the class the animals are belonging to. Animals feeding on mice (p=0.04) and reptiles in general (p=0.
- Salt gland secretion in the pelagic sea snake Pelamis
- salt gland is present, emptying into the oral region of this sea snake. extrarenal excretion; ionic regulation; active transport; reptil- ian kidney; marine reptile.
- KIDNEY SECRETION IN REPTILES
- KIDNEY SECRETION. IN REPTILES. 971.
Suggested Web Resources
- Reptile - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Excretion is performed mainly by two small kidneys.
- excretion (biology) :: Birds and reptiles -- Britannica Online
- excretion (biology), Birds and reptiles, Britannica Online Encyclopedia, The main excretory product of birds and reptiles is uric acid.
- Vertebrate Kidneys
- Uric acid is quite insoluble and so can be excreted using only a small amount of water.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Reptile Excretion Topics
Related searchesdigivolution x-evolution
frances the mute notes
world geodetic system
computer crime fraud
history of geography marco polo
glycemic index criticism
zhou dynasty decline