A selection of articles related to reptile excretion.
Original articles from our library related to the Reptile Excretion. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Reptile Excretion.
- Bufo rana (Toad Poison)
- Homoeopathic Bufo is made from the poison of the toad. The toad releases his poison when he is teased or irritated; it can paralyze a dog. The Chinese were the first to apply dried toad poison for a variety of complaints. The American homoeopath J.T. Kent...
Remedies >> Remedies B
- Grounding and Shielding
- With grounding or centering we mean being firmly present in your body and cleaning it from lower frequencies, so that the 'holy spirit can descend into matter' or, put in a different way, you can easily make contact with your intuition and unconsciousness...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
Reptile Excretion is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Reptile Excretion books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- NITROGENOUS EXCRETION BY EMBRYOS OF THE VIVIPAROUS
- It appeared that the nature of embryonic excretion might profitably be investigated in the garter snake whose young are born alive.
- EXCRETION IN REPTILES Some of the urinary nitrogen constituents
- EXCRETION. IN REPTILES. II.
- Pattern of Salmonella excretion in amphibians and reptiles in a
- Salmonella excretion was the animals' diet and the class the animals are belonging to. Animals feeding on mice (p=0.04) and reptiles in general (p=0.
- Salt gland secretion in the pelagic sea snake Pelamis
- salt gland is present, emptying into the oral region of this sea snake. extrarenal excretion; ionic regulation; active transport; reptil- ian kidney; marine reptile.
- KIDNEY SECRETION IN REPTILES
- KIDNEY SECRETION. IN REPTILES. 971.
Suggested Web Resources
- Reptile - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Excretion is performed mainly by two small kidneys.
- excretion (biology) :: Birds and reptiles -- Britannica Online
- excretion (biology), Birds and reptiles, Britannica Online Encyclopedia, The main excretory product of birds and reptiles is uric acid.
- Vertebrate Kidneys
- Uric acid is quite insoluble and so can be excreted using only a small amount of water.
Reptile Excretion Topics
Related searchesveal controversy
michael haneke themes
peter pan themes
munshi premchand writing style
attribution journalism speaking terms
absolute value distance