Reptilian Humanoid Africa
A selection of articles related to reptilian humanoid africa.
Original articles from our library related to the Reptilian Humanoid Africa. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Reptilian Humanoid Africa.
- The PK Man Seen From an African Perspective
- I have been fortunate over the past ten years to have had the opportunity to study the shamanism used in the rain forest of southwestern Nigeria. This is the traditional home of the Yoruba Nation which is one of the largest cultural groups in Western Africa...
>> Psychic Abilities
- History of Voodoo
- The notoriously perceived notion of Voodoo as practiced in the western world is that of grotesquely molded wax dolls with pins sticking out of them. Let's look deeper than that!
Parapsychology >> Spirits
- Lauràelle, the Ceremony & the Sword: An OBE Experience
- I have profoundly hesitated over the telling of this tale for many years. I have a lifetime of experiences like this to share, but some (like this one) may seem way over the top to some people, no matter how its written. This is simply because they lack any...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
Reptilian Humanoid Africa is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Reptilian Humanoid Africa books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- New human-like species discovered
- Scientists have discovered a new human-like species in a burial chamber deep in a cave system in South Africa. The discovery of 15 partial skeletons is the largest single discovery of its type in Africa.
- From Blood Rain to Green Poo: 10 Weirdest Science Stories of 2015
- The rain in Spain seemed to turn a gory shade of blood red. A scientist revealed he hadn't showered in more than 10 years. Somehow, tapeworms got even worse.
- Politically Incorrect: Coen Brothers Don't Care If Their Movie Isn't Diverse
- Hail YoutubeDon't expect the Coen brothers to issue any apologies for contributing to the #OscarsSoWhite phenomenon: In a recent interview, the makers of Hail, Caesar! dismissed concerns that the film features an almost entirely white cast. Joel Coen ...
- Global Community Market to Open at Trailhead in Downtown Boise
- Participating businesses in the Global Community Market at Trailhead include Kibrom's Restaurant, The Goodness Land, El Cafetal, Kahve Coffee, Thara Fashion, Botanica San Mateo, Loba African Fashion & Produce, Nubian & Sudanese Market, C3 Hair ...