Res Publica Calques
A selection of articles related to res publica calques.
Original articles from our library related to the Res Publica Calques. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Res Publica Calques.
- A household Guardian of primary importance, She is the Goddess of fire as a controlled thing, and of the hearth. Her Temple in Rome was considered one of the chief props of the State, its continuity guarenteeing the health of the res publica. It contained an...
Deities & Heros >> Roman
Res Publica Calques is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Res Publica Calques books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- “RES PUBLICA LITTERARUM” DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO DEL
- “RES PUBLICA LITTERARUM”. DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO ...
- Compte-rendu du colloque sur "Les origines canoniques du droit
- En fait, M. Boureau calque son raisonnement sur celui de la théologie .
- The Roman commonwealth was in fact routinely called the res publica not just under .. consider it a calque were it not, in fact, older than that latter expression.
- QuarkXPress 8 Integration with InDesign
- graphics and full-res previews. 24 with different product shots, which will vary from publica- . advantage of the Full Resolution Preview in QuarkXPress 8.
- What is "Politics" Author(s): Giovanni Sartori Source: Political Theory
- simply being redundant-after all, politicum is a Greek calque for civile. However, the since res publica (republic) meant that which is public-i.e.
Suggested Web Resources
- The Bible: Key to Successful Democracy | Christian Faith Site
- Apr 14, 2011 The English word commonwealth is a calque res publica, and its use in English is closer to how the Romans used the term res publica.
- Rzeczpospolita translation?
- Feb 6, 2011 Not really - it's a direct calque of the Latin Res Publica.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.