A selection of articles related to rescuers.
Original articles from our library related to the Rescuers. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Rescuers.
- Kastor & Polydeukes
- A pair of twins, one (Polydeukes) immortal, the other mortal. Polydeukes is a Patron of Horses, and despite Kastor's mortality, the two are inseperable. They were seen as rescuers of those in dire need, especially at sea, and the electrical phenomenon known...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
Rescuers is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Rescuers books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Rescuers help guide trapped whale off Pacific reef
- HAGATNA, Guam — An exhausted beaked whale quickly regained strength and swam away this week after rescuers guided it back to deep water from the shallows off of Agat along Guam's western shore, where it nearly beached, authorities said. The tide ...
- Boy, 16, is among six dead as rescuers hunt for 10 buried by 1000ft wide
- Six skiers, including a 16-year-old, have died in an avalanche on Monte Nevoso in the Italian Alps. Police in Bolzano and Brunico confirmed the deaths in an avalanche that struck midday Saturday at an elevation of about 9,840 feet.
- Photos show rescuers in Guwahati City, India rescue a leopard from the bottom
- These amazing pictures show the remarkable rescue effort to save a leopard which fell down a well in India while looking for prey.
- Rescuers save dog stranded on icy reservoir for 5 days
- A dog stranded on icy Utah waters for the better part of a week was rescued and is now back at home. Sadie was staying with her owner's relatives when she got a little anxious and ran outdoors.
- 20 injured in Cresta collision, rescuers use Jaws of Life
- 20 injured in Cresta collision, rescuers use Jaws of Life. Three vehicles, including a taxi, have collided near Cresta. An infant died and an adult woman admitted to hospital following fire in Johannesburg CBD.