A selection of articles related to resemblance.
Original articles from our library related to the Resemblance. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Resemblance.
- Everything you always wanted to know about the beliefs of the Founding Fathers that your Congressman will never tell you!
- Through the Dark Ages, civilization and learning languished under the iron rule of the church. Finally, through the rediscovery of the Pagan Classics, Plato, Aristotle, Epictetus, Plotinus and many other philosophers, the west began to see a glimmer of the...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Sensible Ideas: The Knowledge Behind the Perception
- Do objects exist independently of consciousness? If so, what is the nature of these objects? These questions shall be investigated through the conflicting philosophies of John Locke and George Berkeley. Preliminary Quotations from Locke and Berkeley: Primary...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Derivation of "Jesus Christ" and "Jehovah"
- <Xian poster> Jesus Christ, Jehovah, Yahweh, etc. anyway you say it, it means the same. <Ravens response> Actually, no they dont. "Jehovah" is using the German phonetics where J=Y ("jahwohl"="yavoll"), and...
Religions >> Christianity
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Resemblance is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Resemblance books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Watch: Larry Wilmore Sees Some Resemblance Between Trump and You Know Who
- Watch: Larry Wilmore Sees Some Resemblance Between Trump and You Know Who. The late-night host looks at the violence taking place at the billionaire's rallies and finds disturbing parallels. By Kali Holloway / AlterNet.
- Piece of breaded ham has an uncanny resemblance - to Donald Trump
- This piece of breaded ham has an uncanny resemblance – to Donald Trump. Jimmy Nsubuga for Metro.co.
- He sees the resemblance but Quitin Berry is NOT Andrelton Simmons (VIDEO)
- With all the new faces around Angels Spring Training this year, mix-ups are bound to happen. Former Red Sox outfielder and camp-invitee Quintin Berry knows this experience all too well. Since Angels camp started, Berry has been confused so many times ...
- Purportedly leaked 4-inch iPhone schematics bear striking resemblance to iPhone 6
- Purportedly leaked 4-inch iPhone schematics bear striking resemblance to iPhone 6. By AppleInsider Staff Wednesday, February 24, 2016, 04:08 pm PT (07:08 pm ET). According to supposedly leaked schematics published to the Web on Wednesday, Apple's ...
- New drug has striking resemblance to candy
- POLICE OFFICERS THAT LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE CANDY. ANGELA BRAUER EXPLAIN IT COULD BE DEADLY. >> IT IS VERY SCARY.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
shall and will simple future
luddite e p thompsons view of luddism