A selection of articles related to resemblance.
Original articles from our library related to the Resemblance. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Resemblance.
- Everything you always wanted to know about the beliefs of the Founding Fathers that your Congressman will never tell you!
- Through the Dark Ages, civilization and learning languished under the iron rule of the church. Finally, through the rediscovery of the Pagan Classics, Plato, Aristotle, Epictetus, Plotinus and many other philosophers, the west began to see a glimmer of the...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Sensible Ideas: The Knowledge Behind the Perception
- Do objects exist independently of consciousness? If so, what is the nature of these objects? These questions shall be investigated through the conflicting philosophies of John Locke and George Berkeley. Preliminary Quotations from Locke and Berkeley: Primary...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Derivation of "Jesus Christ" and "Jehovah"
- <Xian poster> Jesus Christ, Jehovah, Yahweh, etc. anyway you say it, it means the same. <Ravens response> Actually, no they dont. "Jehovah" is using the German phonetics where J=Y ("jahwohl"="yavoll"), and...
Religions >> Christianity
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Resemblance is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Resemblance books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
- Conjoined fruits' uncanny resemblance to human hip
- Apart from their uncanny resemblance to a human hip, the conjoined fruits' upper section also shared similarities with a pair of triangle underwear, prompting some customers to joke that the fruits were supposedly female.
- 2012 Toyota Camry — Un-Camry resemblance
- While we all might have posters of some exotic car on our walls,s given a choice, most of us would choose something like this to survive your daily commutes. Of all the cars, there's one that absolutely excels at commuting and that's the Toyota Camry.
- Officials: Response to Irene Won't Look Like Floyd
- By James Kleimann Events this weekend may bear an uncanny resemblance to the devastating storm known as Floyd, but village officials say its preparation and response to Irene will most certainly not.
- Pac-12 Preview: New foes joins traditional powers
- By Scott M. Johnson Special to the Kitsap Sun SEATTLE — For all the expanding, re-aligning and renaming that the Pacific-12 Conference has endured in recent months, the new product bears plenty of resemblance to the one that preceded it.
- PURITAN GIRL HAS FORBIDDEN FRIEND
- "CALEB'S Crossing" begins with a confession and ends with resignation, with the happy surrender that the Puritans were famous for, even though it bore little resemblance to the arrogance the same settlers often showed American Indians.
Suggested Web Resources
- Resemblance - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- Definition of RESEMBLANCE. 1.
- Resemblance | Define Resemblance at Dictionary.com
- Resemblance definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- resemblance - definition of resemblance by the Free Online
- The state or quality of resembling, especially similarity in appearance or in external or superficial details. See Synonyms at likeness. 2.
- resemblance - Wiktionary
- resemblance (plural resemblances). The quality or state of Words and things were united in their 'resemblance'. There were four ranges of resemblance.
Related searchescrystalline solid
meaning of dreams kiss
dream interpretation phantom
lakeview high school middle schools
sonata music the baroque sonata
acadia origin of the name
geography of colombia relief