- She is associated with Reshpu, (Canaanite: Resheph) in some texts and sometimes identified with the native Egyptian goddess Neith.
- EGYPTIAN STATUETTE OF A PHOENICIAN GOD
- an amulet with the name Reshpu, this being the most common spelling of the god's name.
- February 19-21, 2011
- Reshpu and Thoth, gods of rain and lightning and thunder. 8. Locusts.
- 10 PLAGUES FOR HEBREWS NOT EGYPTIANS
- also the god of thunder and lightning Reshpu; additionally, Nut was regarded as the mother of five other gods Osiris, Hathor, Set, Isis, and Nephthys.
- The Spectral Boundary Element Method:
- TIUGONOMBFRIC Dﬂ'ERPOLATlON OF BENCHMARK FFRBSES RR FONT KERNEJ legend solid-hm:-plnednieau. 3 ~ .ulueun|reshpu'm.
- [성지순례 칼럼] 출애굽 시 열 재앙에 대하여
- 이것은 태풍과 전쟁의 신인 레슈퍼(Reshpu)와 퀘테슈(Qutesh) 슈렉(Sulech)에 내린 것이다. 이 재앙으로 사람과 가축이 고통을 당해도 고칠 힘이 없는 의약의 신 임호텝(Imhotep)을 친 것이다. 의약의 신 임호텝은 고 왕국 시절에 피라미드를 처음 건설한 사람이다.
- Reshef - god of war
- (Reshpu, Rashshaf, Reshpa). The cult of Reshpu was also known to the Phoenicians, and was perhaps a god of burning and destructive fire and of lightning.
- Reshpu. Reshpu.
- Stela 14401
- Limestone stele showing Reshpu on pedestal with shield and spears - adored by a man -, 3 or 4 columns of hieroglyphs at top reading 'great god Reshpu .
- RESHPU - Egipto
- RESHPU Representa: dios guerrero de origen sirio. Se representa por: gacela.
- Reshpu | RM.com ®
- Reshpu articles, reference materials. Need more on Reshpu? We suggest these original texts: The Story of Reshpu roots.
Reshpu is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Reshpu books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesishopanishad seven interpretations
japanese map symbols