Resonance Quantum Mechanics
A selection of articles related to resonance quantum mechanics.
Original articles from our library related to the Resonance Quantum Mechanics. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Resonance Quantum Mechanics.
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- More Group Mind Basics (GM2)
- The similarities between the function of a two-way radio and the human body can be quite surprising. The body/mind constantly emits all aspects of our internal state to the environment, and in turn receives inputs from the world in the same manner. When we...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 3: The Rope Techniques
- A key ingredient to the new projection techniques is an invisible, imaginary ROPE hanging from your ceiling. This ROPE will be used to exert dynamic pressure at a single point on your astral body to force its separation from the physical. The ROPE technique...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- The Skeptical Witch
- The Choir finished the last notes of the worship service. I sit down in unison with 3000 other people preparing to hear the word of the Lord from Apostle Benjamin. The worship service does not touch me. The words of the Apostle are empty for me. My mind is in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Homeopathy - what's that?
- Homeopathy is a daring natural treatment, taking the view that true healing implies healing on all levels of existence by addressing and reinforcing the life force. In homeopathy healing means becoming free from anything that blocks inner peace, balance and...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 4: More Rope Techniques
- ROPE is a very effective projection technique, but it still has to be learned to be effective. I would like to elaborate on a couple of points about the technique, inspired by the feedback I have received so far. There is NO visualization required - AT ALL -...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Transforming World Mind Inertia (GM7)
- Our entire world society is ultimately governed by the components of consciousness, not governments, corporations or institutions. Regardless of the apparent creativity of the architectural sciences, engineering or the ideologies we create, the true...
Mind >> World Mind
Resonance Quantum Mechanics is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Resonance Quantum Mechanics books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging Topic for Science Cafe
- “The fundamental principles at work in MRI include quantum physics, spinning tops, flipping magnets and simple patterns of bright and dark,” he said.
- How to Measure the Gravitational Field of a Quantum Object
- Such an experiment would allow scientists to probe gravity on scales that have never before been possible and opens the door to a new era of experiments that explore of the relationship between gravity and quantum mechanics for the first time.
- Quantum computer factors numbers, could be scaled up
- In 2001, Chuang, a pioneer in the field of quantum computing, designed a quantum computer based on one molecule that could be held in superposition and manipulated with nuclear magnetic resonance to factor the number 15. The results, which were ...
- The cold, hard facts: Scientists redefine the chemical history of interstellar
- Approaches from quantum physics and chemistry as well as astronomy and planetary science are certainly needed for future studies, which is truly an interdisciplinary science." Regarding next steps, Hama tells Phys.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Resonance Quantum Mechanics Topics
timeline of cricket the 1700s
history of classical mechanics