A selection of articles related to restitution.
Original articles from our library related to the Restitution. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Restitution.
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 22
- Chapter 22 22:1 If a man shall steal an ox, or a sheep, and kill it, or sell it; he shall restore five oxen for an ox, and four sheep for a sheep. 22:2 If a thief be found breaking up, and be smitten that he die, there shall no blood be shed for him. 22:3 If...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 Now Peter and John went up together into the temple at the hour of prayer, being the ninth hour. 3:2 And a certain man lame from his mother's womb was carried, whom they laid daily at the gate of the temple which is called Beautiful, to ask alms...
New Testament >> The Acts
Restitution is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Restitution books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Restitution: The Realities
- The Realities of Restitution. Since the defendant has been convicted of a crime, his/her employment opportunities and ability to earn money may be limited.
- Q. What is restitution? A. When the court orders you to pay restitution
- The court orders restitution in all cases and it does not consider your ability (or restitution order is read aloud in court along with your sentence to prison.
- Restitution - Minnesota Department of Corrections
- Restitution Restitution Restitution Restitution Restitution Restitution. Restitution.
- Criminal Restitution
- Understanding your rights to criminal restitution in the State of Washington. 1-800 -822-1067. Office of Crime Victims Advocacy.
Suggested News Resources
- Former OC student sentenced for school break-in
- A Superior Court judge also ordered 21-year-old Omar Shadid Khan Friday to serve three years of probation, 500 hours of community service and pay nearly $15000 in restitution.
- Another man sentenced in stolen painkiller case
- He was given two years and one month in federal prison and ordered to pay about $6000 in restitution. In June, former pharmacy worker Timothy Davis Jr.
- St. Charles County Developer Sentenced to 21 Months in Prison For Fraud
- He used those for other purposes and no construction work was done. The bank lost more than $250000. Summers has agreed to pay restitution to two other businesses.
- UW art student can't explain odd car burglaries
- Haag also agreed to pay restitution. When asked why he took the items, Haag said he had mixed alcohol and pain medication and cannot remember much of what had happened. Haag said he had had a root canal and did not know what he was thinking.
- Woman ordered to pay restitution in fraud case
- A woman accused along with her husband of bilking investors in Tiburon and Belvedere out of $3 million has been ordered to get a job and pay at least 25 percent of her income toward restitution.
Suggested Web Resources
- Restitution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The law of restitution is the law of gains-based recovery. It is to be contrasted with the law of compensation, which is the law of loss-based recovery.
- Restitution | Define Restitution at Dictionary.com
- Restitution definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- restitution - definition of restitution by the Free Online Dictionary
- res·ti·tu·tion (r s t -t sh n, -ty -). n. 1.
- CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA: Restitution
- An act of commutative justice by which exact reparation as far as possible is made for an injury that has been done to another.
Related searchestambourine the thumb roll
empire earth middle ages
ray carney pragmatic aesthetic
aspartame discovery and approval