A selection of articles related to restlessness.
Original articles from our library related to the Restlessness. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Restlessness.
- Zincum metallicum (Zinc)
- The metal zinc is associated with the planet Uranus. According to medical astrology Uranus rules the potential of the nervous system, the rhythmic processes of the nervous system and the lower extremities. If these processes don't work properly they can cause...
Remedies >> Remedies Z
- Arsenicum album (Arsenic)
- This remedy is made of white arsenic oxide; in the raw, pure form it provides a strong poison and in the potentiated forms it turns out to be a great medicine. The basic idea in homoeopathic Arsenicum is fearful anxiety, restlessness and nervous exhaustion....
Remedies >> Remedies A
- Hyoscyamus niger
- Hyoscyamus niger is a remedy for the more passive psychoses. There certainly can be outbursts of violent aggression, but usually the patient is mainly occupied with him- or herself. These people are talking nonsense to themselves or to unseen people, often...
Remedies >> Remedies G
- Plumbum metallicum (Lead)
- Plumbum is lead, a very heavy metal. In astrology we associate Plumbum with the planet Saturn, recognizable by its large rings. Saturn is the last planet in the solarsystem that can be seen with the bare eye; for the more distant planets we need a telescope....
Remedies >> Remedies P
- --> Tuberculinum is made of pus from a tubercular abscess. Although this does not sound very friendly it is a great and important medicine. It is used when there is a history of tuberculosis in the family, in the first stadium of tuberculosis in a patient,...
Remedies >> Remedies T
- The Suit of Wands: Tarot Card Meanings
- 1 ACE OF WANDS Meaning: Creative flame, creative inspiration to new actions, energy, force. Start of an undertaking. Beginning. Enterprise. Reversed: False start, cancellation of plans. 2 OF WANDS - Dominion Meaning: Willpower, will and courage in...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
- The Suit of Swords: Tarot Card Meanings
- ACE OF SWORDS Meaning: Clarity of mind, great determination. Conquest. Victory without doubt. Reversed: Tyranny, embarrassment, hindrance, obstacle, self-destruction. 2 OF SWORDS - Peace Meaning: Balanced force. Concord. Solving differences of opinion....
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
Restlessness is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Restlessness books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- MANAGING RESTLESSNESS
- Extreme restlessness is sometimes called agitation. • A condition that occurs in nearly half of all patients during the last 48 hours of life.
- disease specific approaches in the management of delirium or restlessness.
- Confusion and Restlessness 3
- Introduction. Although sometimes seen together, restlessness and confusion are different things. Restlessness means an inability to rest, relax or concentrate.
- places of restlessness and constant motion, whose raison d'etre is to justify the sense the phenomenon of railways.
Suggested News Resources
- Bob Mould looks back at a restless life in rock with See a Little Light
- From there, it delves into a unique and intensely restless life in music. Nowhere is that restlessness clearer than in his formative years in the Minneapolis-based Hüsker Dü.
- Restlessness strikes
- A woman who is restless with her serving of life is dangerous in a way that a man who is bored with a woman is dangerous. Sooner or later, both will find a path to escape. You can't stay where you don't feel at home.
- Birds feel urge to go south
- There is a feeling of restlessness among the birds, a pull of the southern migration. Grackles and red-winged blackbirds are collecting, robins are on the move and some birds like nighthawks and swifts have already left.
- Gujarat Congress fights back with 2-pronged strategy
- As the Bharatiya Janata Party moves gradually and caustically to take advantage of the restlessness generated by the Anna Hazare movement, the Gujarat Congress is grasping at straws to corner the Modi government.
- The Age of Restlessness
- The Cambridge Dictionary defines restlessness as the inability to stay still or to be quiet and calm, because one is either worried or bored.
Suggested Web Resources
- Agitation: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia
- Are you extremely restless? Are you trembling or twitching? Time pattern.
- restlessness - definition of restlessness by the Free Online
- Marked by a lack of quiet, repose, or rest: spent a restless night. 2. Not able to rest, relax, or be still: a restless child.
- How to Cure Neurasthenia (Restlessness) | The Art of Manliness
- Jul 20, 2009 Do you feel lost, restless, or shiftless?
- Restless - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- lacking or denying rest : uneasy <a restless night>. 2. : continuously moving : unquiet <the restless sea>.
- Restless - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Jump to: navigation, search. Look up restless in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.