Restoration Literature Journalism
A selection of articles related to restoration literature journalism.
Original articles from our library related to the Restoration Literature Journalism. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Restoration Literature Journalism.
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part III: The Wisdom Literature
- It may seem that religion in ancient Egypt was mainly concerned with preserving the status of kingship and of a powerful priesthood. However, at all levels of society relationship with a deity through prayers and offerings on a daily basis was of great...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Introduction to Celtic Mythology
- Youngsters of school age almost effortlessly learn about the gods and heroes of Greek and Roman mythology. Names like Zeus, Hercules, Diana, Ulysses, Mercury, Venus, and others become widely familiar. Paintings, popular movies, and books trace their stories...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- The Rise Of The Rede
- A Change In Emphasis The Wiccan Rede currently enjoys an extremely visible role in Paganism. As of this writing, a browser search using the term "Wiccan Rede" will generate no less than 4,000 listings. Go to a specific Web site with a "basics...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- Burn Box – Demon Rost: The supression of free speech and religion
- Those were the words on a sign that was hung from the coat rack in the vestibule of the 45-member Harvest Assembly of God Church on Brownsdale Road in Penn Township, Pennsylvania. 40 members of the church, led by Rev. George Bender, held a book and video...
Paganism & Wicca >> True Stories
Restoration Literature Journalism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Restoration Literature Journalism books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 'How can they write about anything but pain?' The writing life in Afghanistan
- King Amanullah's father-in-law, Mahmud Tarzi is known as the “Father of Afghan Journalism.” In October 1911, Tarzi founded Seraj-al-Akhbar, the first ever newspaper in Afghanistan, ...
- Movie Listings for Feb. 12-18
- The movie, with a superb cast and a tightly constructed script, is an unflinching investigation of systemic moral rot and a rousing defense of the values of professional journalism. ...
- Author finds solace, new direction in the wild
- Schlyer holds a 1997 master's degree in journalism from the University of Arizona. Her mother, Maureen ... I also live in a great community with an arts community and I do a lot of work in urban wildlife, biodiversity and restoration.