A selection of articles related to restoring.
Original articles from our library related to the Restoring. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Restoring.
- I am Pagan
- I am Pagan. I am a part of the whole of Nature. The Rocks, the Animals, the Plants, the Elements, and Stars are my relatives. Other humans are my sisters and brothers, whatever their races, colors, genders, sexual orientations, ages, nationalities, religions,...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- What is Shamanic Healing?
- “Shamans heals themselves. By working through their pain, they learn to help others." -Wounded Healin' "But the primitive magician, the medicine man, or the shaman is not only a sick man; he is, above all, a sick man who has been cured, who has...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- Osiris and the journey to Eternal Life
- Osiris, the king of Egypt was beloved by all his people. He taught them to plow the earth, to honor the gods and he gave them laws to live by. But his brother Seth was jealous and plotted against him to become king in his place. Even though his queen, Isis,...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Polyamory: Loving Unlimited
- Unconditional loving, loving "without limits and without restrictions" in all areas and in all interactions, is one of the basic aims and guiding principles of the Aluna network of communities for the New- Partnership Era to come. Let's get really...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
Restoring is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Restoring books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The Old-World Art of Restoring Pipe Organs
- Christopher Soer knows what it means to “pull out all the stops.” The 33-year-old builds and restores pipe organs for a living, which is where the expression comes from.
- Stem Cells Regenerate Human Lens After Cataract Surgery, Restoring Vision
- Researchers at University of California, San Diego School of Medicine and Shiley Eye Institute, with colleagues in China, have developed a new, regenerative medicine approach to remove congenital cataracts in infants, permitting remaining stem cells to ...
- Scientists find compounds restoring antibiotic efficacy against MRSA
- Scientists find compounds restoring antibiotic efficacy against MRSA. Researchers said the method of discovering the two compounds could help with similar challenging issues of drug-resistant bugs. By Stephen Feller | March 9, 2016 at 4:39 PM ...
- How the Celtics' Fast Pace Is Restoring Pride in Boston
- Boston is running back toward the top of the Eastern Conference. How is it working for the Celtics? Hey!
- Victory over Italy in Six Nations vital for restoring self-belief
- The fourth weekend of the RBS Six Nations finds Ireland hosting Italy on Saturday as the only two countries without a win to date and thus occupying the bottom two rungs of the ladder. It wasn't meant to be like this.