- B. Board: The Paper Drives of yore — when NOT reading the paper was
- According to one site, 'Birds' legs have an adaptation called “rete mirabile” that minimizes heat loss. The arteries that transport warm blood into the legs lie in contact with the veins that return colder blood to the bird's heart.
- Bob Henke column: Birds' defense against the cold is simple
- Birds have a marvelous system called rete mirabile. This is a fine, net-like pattern of arteries that carry warm blood from the bird's heart interwoven over and around the veins carrying cold blood back in from the feet and legs.
- Punxsutawney Phil: witness protection?
- (The exchanger, incidentally, is known as the rete mirabile, which is Latin for “wonderful net.”) I refill the feeders.
- Calciomercato ancora attivo: Toni Doblas al Toledo, ad Avellino arriva in prova il kuwaitiano Adailam
- L'Archivio Sonoro Campania
- Si inserisce nella rete degli archivi sulle tradizioni musicali popolari promossi da Altrosud d'intesa col Mibact. che vede già la presenza di Marche, Umbria, Abruzzo, Puglia e Basilicata.
Rete Mirabile is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Rete Mirabile books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Rete Mirabile Topics
poverty debates about poverty
top of the pops theme music
steampunk in video games
la grande arme logistics