- rete mirabile ( ′rēdē mi′räbəlē ) ( vertebrate zoology ) A network of small blood vessels that are formed by the branching of a large vessel and that.
- Carotid Rete Mirabile Associated With Aortic Arch Anomaly
- Carotid Rete Mirabile. Associated With Aortic Arch Anomaly. A68-YEAR-OLD woman was admitted to our clinicforaslowlypro- gressive gait distur- bance.
- GAS SECRETION IN FISHES LACKING RETE MIRABILE
- supported by a counter-current capillary system, the rete mirabile.
- Case Reports A Pediatric Case of Carotid Rete Mirabile
- Isao Fuwa, MD. Background Carotid rete mirabile (CRM) is a physiological network between the external carotid and internal carotid systems in lower mammals.
- Structure of the Rete Mirabile in the Kidney of the Rat as Seen with
- Structure of the Rete Mirabile in the Kidney of the Rat as Seen with the Electron Microscope. By J. B.
- Una visita al Alopias vulpinus
- Para ello cuenta con dos bandas de musculatura roja en su lomo y un sistema de intercambio de calor por contracorriente (rete mirabile).
- Rete mirabile - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A rete mirabile (Latin for 'wonderful net'; plural retia mirabilia) is a complex of arteries and veins lying very close to each other, found in some vertebrates.
- Andreas Kalt (retemirabile) on Twitter
- Andreas Kalt (retemirabile) is on Twitter. Sign up for Twitter to follow Andreas Kalt (retemirabile) and get their latest updates.
- rete mirabile - definition of rete mirabile in the Medical dictionary - by
- rete /re·te/ (re´te) pl. re´tia [L.] a network or meshwork, especially of blood vessels.
- Rete Mirabile / Node2 cluster / Very Large Array
- CO2 gets filtered out." "Never heard of it before. Guess I thought the gills did that.
Rete Mirabile is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Rete Mirabile books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Rete Mirabile Topics
Related searchescatadromous species
norteos prison rules
brain the brain in animals
history of biology the renaissance