- Confide confidential messenger gets $1.6 million, launches premium message
- Confide, the messaging platform that keeps everything confidential, has today announced the close of a $1.6 million extension to their seed round, bringing total funding to $3.6 million.
- “A Retraction?”
- Just for the record, here's a quick correction from Tony Basilio's blog this a.m. He should mention this, too, in his blog tomorrow.
- Ex-SB Nation editor seeks correction/retraction from Deadspin over Daniel
- On Feb. 26, Deadspin's Greg Howard published a story titled, “How SB Nation Published Their Daniel Holtzclaw Story.” The title was self-explanatory: Howard detailed the chain of command and key decisions that resulted in one of those embarrassments ...
- Investigators probe premature A319 flap retraction
- Investigators are looking into a departure incident at Bristol during which the flaps on an Airbus A319 were retracted instead of the undercarriage.
- Trump demands retraction of adverts attacking his university
- US presidential hopeful Donald Trump has demanded an end to an advertising campaign attacking Trump University. The American Future Fund, an organisation that “advocates conservative free market principles” and opposes Mr Trump's candidacy for ...
Retraction is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Retraction books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchessesshu toyo
lake abiotic and biotic limnology
aramoana massacre movie
array slicing perl