Return To Oz Problems
A selection of articles related to return to oz problems.
Original articles from our library related to the Return To Oz Problems. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Return To Oz Problems.
- Casting and Closing a Cricle
- Casting the Circle | Closing the Circle | Casting the Celtic Circle There are many, many ways of casting and closing the Circle. Here is one that I find very complete. Make sure you choose the deity/angel/spirit you invoke carefully. You don't want to call an...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- OBE, Understandability & Memory Download Problems
- The mind boggles at the potential complexities of interdimensional subtle-body relationships and energetic conflicts created during OBE; most especially during wake-induced OBE. Consider the memory compatibility problems that could arise between different...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- What are the risks or dangers of hypnosis?
- The risks of using hypnosis for change are roughly the same as those for other forms of psychotherapy. Competently performed hypnosis in itself has virtually no risk or danger. Even incompetently performed hypnosis usually has only a very minimal risk....
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 4: More Rope Techniques
- ROPE is a very effective projection technique, but it still has to be learned to be effective. I would like to elaborate on a couple of points about the technique, inspired by the feedback I have received so far. There is NO visualization required - AT ALL -...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Lycopodium clavatum (Wolf's Foot)
- Wolf's Foot, is a mosslike plant. It exists already for ages on this planet in an almost unaltered form; Lycopodium clavatum has proven to survive many changes in climate and environment. The homoeopathic Lycopodium-personality shows a great tenacity and a...
Remedies >> Remedies L
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 25
- Chapter 25 25:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses in mount Sinai, saying, 25:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When ye come into the land which I give you, then shall the land keep a sabbath unto the LORD. 25:3 Six years thou shalt sow thy...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- Astral Beings and Wildlife
- The astral dimension contains a wide variety of what could be called non-physical subtle energy life-forms; or as Carlos Castenada so aptly calls them: inorganic beings. Some of these have a positive nature (nice) and some seem have a negative nature (not so...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
Return To Oz Problems is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Return To Oz Problems books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Theater Listings for March 11-17
- 'The Way West' (in previews; opens on Wednesday) Mona Mansour, whose “Urge for Going” was seen at the Public Lab in 2011, returns with a new play about financial mismanagement on an intimate scale.
- Broncos come closer to possibly losing Osweiler
- As one league source explained it, there's one fact that will break the tie conclusively: If Osweiler takes a visit to Houston, he most likely won't be returning to the Broncos. The Broncos ....
- Brian Smith fires warning to Wakefield as former Wildcats coach heads for home
- Before he set off, the former Hull and Bradford boss posted a message on Facebook warning of potential serious problems ahead for Wakefield. "For those who want to know, I am on my way home to Oz," he said.
- Peyton Manning is gone... GET OVER IT
- Denver's historically great defense is coming back basically unchanged, and with Manning gone, and injured players returning to the TE position and on the O-line, the offense will definitely improve (they certainly can't get any worse).
- Samsung Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 6S: Which is better?
- It's slightly lighter, at five ounces to the Galaxy's 5.4oz, and at 7.1mm thick, it's 0.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.