A selection of articles related to returns.
Original articles from our library related to the Returns. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Returns.
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- Persephone and Virgo
- The word Virgo means simply "unmarried woman". It has nothing at all to do with sexuality. It denotes a woman who does not belong to any man, who is whole within herself, she does not need a man to identify herself through. It also means "intact...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Sowilo is reconstructed Common Germanic the Rune for the sound represented by the Roman letter "S." It was known as Sol or Sig in Old Norse, Sigel in Anglo-Saxon, and Sauil or Saugil in Gothic. Notice how close Gothic is, relatively speaking, to the...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- A View on the Wiccan Rede
- I was listening to radio evangelist Bob Larson talk to a witch on his radio show. The witch mentioned the Wiccan Rede "as you harm none, do as you will." He snorted and ridiculed the idea that such a simple idea could be a legitimate basis for...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- Teiresias, the Blind Seer
- This may not at all sound as it could have something to do with Libra, but the story goes like this: Teiresias one day happens into the sacred grove of Hera, where he comes upon two snakes coupling in the grass. The moment is ill chosen, for it shows that...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
Returns is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Returns books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Form 4506-T (Rev. January 2011)
- Use Form 4506-T to order a transcript or other return information free of charge.
- Increasing Returns and the New World of Business
- of diminishing returns: products or companies that ones of diminishing to ones of increasing returns.
Suggested News Resources
- Rapper Returns, With Punch Lines but Little Soul
- And as long as they and others continue to believe that, it will be, even if Lil Wayne doesn't.
- Offshore wind debate returns in Md.
- By Aaron C. Davis Both Republicans and Democrats on Tuesday raised tough questions about Gov. Martin O'Malley's (D) plan to increase Maryland residents' electric rates to subsidize development of an offshore wind farm.
- Bidding adieu to teen hype: Mature, focused Adu returns to MLS believing his
- By AP, A pro at just 14, the youngest ever to play for the US two years later, Adu was christened the next Pele — and the petulant teen phenom believed the hype. When he was benched, Adu lashed out at the disciplinarian coach.
- Halladay returns to form vs. Reds
- Between starts, between games, between innings — Halladay's regimen is planned down to the nanosecond to effectively block out all distractions.
- Royston returns: Gophers safety is finally back
- By Dave Campbell, AP Tom Olmscheid, File, AP FILE - In this Nov.
Suggested Web Resources
- Amazon.com Help: Returns and Refunds
- Visit our Online Returns Center to get a mailing label to return your item.
- Amazon.com - Returns Center
- Been holding on to something past its return date?
- Return - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Jump to: navigation, search. Look up return in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.
- What is return? definition and meaning
- return - definition of return - The annual return on an investment , expressed as a percentage of the total amount invested. also called rate of return.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.