A selection of articles related to returns.
Original articles from our library related to the Returns. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Returns.
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- The Twilight of the Celtic Gods
- The Milesians, according to myth, were the first Celts to settle in Ireland. This group was named after the eight sons of Mil (some texts say King Milesius); these Gaelic peoples, the myths report, came to Ireland from Spain. Ironically, the first phase of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Persephone and Virgo
- The word Virgo means simply "unmarried woman". It has nothing at all to do with sexuality. It denotes a woman who does not belong to any man, who is whole within herself, she does not need a man to identify herself through. It also means "intact...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Sowilo is reconstructed Common Germanic the Rune for the sound represented by the Roman letter "S." It was known as Sol or Sig in Old Norse, Sigel in Anglo-Saxon, and Sauil or Saugil in Gothic. Notice how close Gothic is, relatively speaking, to the...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- A View on the Wiccan Rede
- I was listening to radio evangelist Bob Larson talk to a witch on his radio show. The witch mentioned the Wiccan Rede "as you harm none, do as you will." He snorted and ridiculed the idea that such a simple idea could be a legitimate basis for...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
Returns is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Returns books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Review: 'Bosch' Returns a Detective to the Force
- Season 2 of Amazon's “Bosch” begins the way Season 1 did — with a car gliding down a Los Angeles hillside, the lights of the city twinkling in the background and a violent death just around the corner.
- Burger King Returns to Its Roots
- After years of management, menu and marketing changes, Burger King has finally figured out what it wants to be: a fast-food chain. Following unsuccessful efforts to appeal to a broader, more health-conscious customer base with salads, snack wraps, ...
- Michael Phelps Returns for One Last Swim in Under Armour's Haunting New Ad
- Michael Phelps has been an Under Armour endorser since 2010, but of course, he's only truly in the spotlight quadrennially, during the Olympics.
- 'Bucks Best Brat' Competition Returns
- 'Bucks Best Brat' Competition Returns. Bucks, Usinger's and Pick 'n Save are once again searching for Milwaukee's tastiest brat recipe, with winning creation served in arena during the April 13 game vs. Indiana.
- As Uncertainties Expand, Stocks Climb, Impairing Future Returns
- Numerous articles point every which way for fundamentals and stock prices. And that's the problem — uncertainties are large and getting bigger.