Revelation Of Jesus Christ
A selection of articles related to revelation of jesus christ.
Original articles from our library related to the Revelation Of Jesus Christ. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Revelation Of Jesus Christ.
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Christ's Role, As He Might Have Meant It: a Discussion
- It seems that organized religion has assumed the role of Christ in the dispensation of Truth, be it relating to the church itself or in the very Word of God. The Pope, when speaking in his official capacity, is considered to be the mouthpiece of God."...
Religions >> Christianity
- The Jesus Double-Act
- Is it possible that there were two Jesus', and that the histories of both have become entwined in the modern Bible? An examination of the evidence suggests that this is not only possible, but highly probable. To begin with, let us look at the Gospels....
Christianity >> The Bible
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 Paul, called to be an apostle of Jesus Christ through the will of God, and Sosthenes our brother, 1:2 Unto the church of God which is at Corinth, to them that are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints, with all that in every place call...
New Testament >> I Corinthians
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 26
- Chapter 26 26:1 And it came to pass, when Jesus had finished all these sayings, he said unto his disciples, 26:2 Ye know that after two days is the feast of the passover, and the Son of man is betrayed to be crucified. 26:3 Then assembled together the chief...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 Now a certain man was sick, named Lazarus, of Bethany, the town of Mary and her sister Martha. 11:2 (It was that Mary which anointed the Lord with ointment, and wiped his feet with her hair, whose brother Lazarus was sick.) 11:3 Therefore his...
New Testament >> John
- King James Bible: Philippians, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 Paul and Timotheus, the servants of Jesus Christ, to all the saints in Christ Jesus which are at Philippi, with the bishops and deacons: 1:2 Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ. 1:3 I thank my God...
New Testament >> Philippians
Revelation Of Jesus Christ is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Revelation Of Jesus Christ books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Revelation of Jesus Christ to John - To The Ends Of The Earth
- vi | THE REVELATION OF JESUS CHRIST TO JOHN. The Last Trumpet (11:14- 19). The Second Prophecy.
- The Revelation of Jesus Christ - Oude Sporen
- "The Things Which Are" by T. B. Baines.
- Core Course I – The Revelation of Jesus Christ in Scripture
- 523, 717-720). c. Jesus Christ, the first and the last, the definitive Word of Revelation, the one to whom all Scripture bears witness, is God's only Son (CCC, nos.
- revelation - Christ in You Ministries
- A Commentary on the. REVELATION of John. JESUS: Victor over Religion.
- Revelation - Sonic Light
- 1See Robert L. Thomas, Revelation 1—7: An Exegetical Commentary, pp. 2-19; John F.
Suggested News Resources
- Prepare for Easter by learning about Christ
- As we prepare to celebrate the Easter season, let's remind ourselves of who this incredible person is who conquered sin and death on our behalf.
- What's Happening in Area Churches
- The South Stokes Church of Christ will have their annual Ladies Day on Saturday, March 12 from 8:30 to noon. Marsha Robison of Moundsville, WV will be this year's speaker and her subject will be “Sisters: Created by God.” The Ladies of the South Stokes ...
- Did later Christians change what Jesus' earliest followers believed about him?
- This important question results from the previous Q and A item, which summarized central teaching about Jesus Christ that has united most Christians since it was finalized by 5th Century ecumenical councils.
- Jerry Shepherd's Second Rebuttal to Chris Date
- However, the book also purports to be a “revelation from Jesus Christ,” a revelation that “God gave him,” and one which he was to communicate “to his servants.” While, on the one hand, the imagery of the book needs to be acknowledged as such, and an ...
Suggested Web Resources
- Revelation 1:1 The revelation from Jesus Christ, which God gave
- The revelation from Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show his servants what must soon take place. He made it known by sending his angel to his servant ...
- Revelation 1 Commentary - The Revelation of Jesus Christ
- Paul uses the phrase "revelation of Jesus Christ" in Galatians 1:12 (NRSV) to refer to the divine message he had received, and by virtue of which he became ...
- The Revelation of Jesus Christ - Grace to You
- Title. Unlike most books of the Bible, Revelation contains its own title: “The Revelation of Jesus Christ” (1:1). “Revelation” (Gr.
- The End of the World, The Revelation of Jesus Christ, Judgement
- Aug 6, 2013 Jesus Christ came to earth and died a criminal's death not because He had broken the Law, but because we had. God demonstrates his own ...
- REVELATION 1:1 KJV "The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God
- “The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Revelation Of Jesus Christ Topics
Related searchesdrexel university majors offered
uri geller history
george washington vanderbilt iii
gross national happiness
early germanic law lex saxonum