A selection of articles related to reversi strategy.
Original articles from our library related to the Reversi Strategy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Reversi Strategy.
- Subliminal Persuasion: Overview
- Since the 1950's, there has been enormous public concern over hidden messages in art, music, and advertising. Subliminal self-help tapes are a multi-billion dollar industry. Yet many psychologists claim that subliminal influence consists at best of...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Welcome to Tyr’s Aett, the third and final aett (group of eight) of the Elder Futhark. Tiwaz is the name of this aett’s first rune in reconstructed Common Germanic. Its name became first Teiws in Gothic, then later Tiw or Tiu in Anglo-Saxon and Tyr in Old...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- A Cup of Hemlock: Dealing with Conflict in Coven and Congregation
- There have always been those folks who point out our foibles, and make us take an uncomfortable look at our world, as well as those who simply had the misfortune to point out the obvious when it was unwelcome. Then there are troublemakers, folks who go out of...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
Reversi Strategy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Reversi Strategy books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Lab 4: Reversi (Othello)
- Lab 4: Reversi (Othello). December 9, 2008. 1 Background.
- older British game Reversi) in 1971 (Buro 2002, Anderson 2002).
- person. Therefore there are three outcomes to the game, you can win, lose or draw.
Suggested Web Resources
- Reversi Tips and Strategy
- Reversi tips and strategies to help you win more games against friends and competitors.
- Reversi Strategy at GamblingGates.com
- Read Reversi Strategy at online gambling directory - GamblingGates.com. Unique article about Reversi Strategy.
- Reversi/Strategy - Wikibooks, open books for an open world
- Oct 22, 2006 Reversi/Strategy. From Wikibooks, open books for an open world. < Reversi.