- Government Releases Obamacare Premium Levels for 36 More States
- With the start of open enrollment in Obamacare a week away, HHS today released a report summarizing the cost of premiums in states where the exchanges will be run by the federal government. In general, the news was pretty good.
- Six Clicks: Windows 10's Command Line 2.0
- The CMD.EXE shell in Windows is certainly the most neglected important component of Windows. Even when it came out it wasn't particularly advanced, and advanced users have moved on to better things over the years.
- WashingtonPost Lists The Most Dangerous Country To Ever Spend Your VALENTINE
- Valentine's Day can be more than cavities and bearhugs, so whether you're spoiling yourself or cultivating a long-term love, these hints for the holiday can help you to know where to spend it and where not to. Cambodia can't get enough of Valentine's Day.
- Rexx: Power Through Simplicity
- How does Rexx pull it off? The key is that power does not require complexity. Rexx is free-format and case-insensitive.
- Spotting a Big Data faker as you set up Big Data for someone
- The way you partition that set is to go back in time and ask them how they'd use ancient tech like REXX or VB6 to do this job. Neither are likely to be useful to you, but you will learn whether they absorb ...
Rexx Syntax is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Rexx Syntax books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.