- Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research - UFZ
- The researchers proved this by using T-RFLP profiles of the micro-organisms. This method can be used to verify the genetic fingerprint of the community of bacteria and methanogenic archaea that convert the organic material to biogas in the reactor.
- Parasites, pigs and primates – the origin and demography of Trichuris whipworms
- After confirming the species of whipworms using PCR-restriction fragment polymorphism (PCR-RFLP) of the internal transcribed spacer 2 (ITS-2) DNA region, all worms were sequenced using two mitochondrial genetic markers nad1 (NADH dehydrogenase ...
- New National Center Aims to Expand Use of Genomics for More Accurate Blood Typing
- According to the NYBC's website, the methods currently in use by the center's genomics lab include DNA array, PCR-RFLP, AS-PCR, and gene-specific amplification and sequencing. In the March issue of the journal Transfusion, Westhoff and colleagues also ...
- Checked for plagiarism Yes
- Subgroup analyses revealed that the comparison of allele ε4 with ε3 was significant in Asians (OR =1.58, 95% CI =1.17–6.
- A new allele for aluminium tolerance gene in barley (Hordeum vulgare L.)
- Identification of RFLP markers linked to the barley aluminum tolerance gene Alp. Crop Sci. 2000;40:778–82.
Rflp is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Rflp books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdipole moment
honolulu harbor recent developments
list of mosques canada
gm family ii engine l42