- Manuel Volpe intimo e visionario
- Danzante è Rhabdomancy. Multiforme, ricco di riprese, variazioni, spezzature anche inquietanti, è Reveal: un caos di morte e rinascita? Il penultimo pezzo, Whorf, solo strumentale, è dedicato al linguista americano Benjamin Lee Whorf (1897-1941).
- A Prolix Pleonasm
- I looked to my left and saw a wan silhouette of an asomatous necromancer — whom I initially thought to be a crinose, bedraggled mendicant — practicing rhabdomancy.
- Drought Spurs Interest in Water Dowsing
- According to an NBC News story, “The ancient method of discovering water underground is finding new life in drought-ridden states such as California.” Dowsing, also known as rhabdomancy, is a process in which people use a forked branch, pendulum, two ...
- Samantha Shannon's Fantasy Novel, 'The Bone Season'
- The book club craze may have hit its nadir. The big moment came a week ago when the NBC morning show “Today” announced that it, too, was starting a book club, presumably because so many of its competitors have them, and anointed Samantha ...
- Wisconsin teen fails to advance in National Spelling Bee
- Despite correctly spelling the word rhabdomancy in the third round of the Scripps National Spelling Bee on Wednesday Karelyn Malliet, a 13-year-old Shawano Community Middle School student, was not selected as a semifinalist in the competition.
Rhabdomancy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Rhabdomancy books and related discussion.