- An ancient Roman province that included present-day eastern Switzerland and western Austria. It was added to the Roman Empire during the reign of Augustus.
- The classical definition for the Rhaetian, founded on the Koessen beds, does not to define a Norian-Rhaetian boundary.
- Rhaetian magneto-biostratigraphy from the Southern Alps (Italy
- Short duration vs. long duration options for the Rhaetian, the youngest stage of the Triassic.
- Late Triassic (Rhaetian) conodonts and ichthyoliths from Chile
- of the Rhaetian Punta del Viento Limestone. Formation. These specimens indicate a Rhaetian (Epigondolella mosheri conodont.
- Rhaetian - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- See Raetians for the Alpine people of antiquity. See Romansh language for the Rhaetian language.
- Minority Rights Group International : Switzerland : Rhaetians
- Home · About us · Contact us · News · Updates · Advanced search ›› · Directory › Europe › Switzerland ›.
- Rhaetians definition of Rhaetians in the Free Online Encyclopedia.
- (also Raetians), ancient Alpine tribes conquered by the Romans in 15 B.C. The origin of the Rhaetians has not been positively established.
Rhaetians is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Rhaetians books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesnatasha avery