A selection of articles related to rhetorical device.
Original articles from our library related to the Rhetorical Device. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Rhetorical Device.
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 3
- WAKE UP, GET DRESSED & MOVE OUT The search for Truth and meaning that occasionally marked the philosophies of the ancient world, appears to be in a state of serious decline in the present day. In our institutions of psychology and philosophy, there is...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Is Subliminal Influence a Threat?
- Potentially, yes, subliminal influence of various kinds could represent some sort of social threat. It isn't likely that people could be turned into automatons by subliminal influence, but it is arguable that we are already greatly, even unfairly, being...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Burn Box – Demon Rost: The supression of free speech and religion
- Those were the words on a sign that was hung from the coat rack in the vestibule of the 45-member Harvest Assembly of God Church on Brownsdale Road in Penn Township, Pennsylvania. 40 members of the church, led by Rev. George Bender, held a book and video...
Paganism & Wicca >> True Stories
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 17
- Chapter 17 17:1 Now when they had passed through Amphipolis and Apollonia, they came to Thessalonica, where was a synagogue of the Jews: 17:2 And Paul, as his manner was, went in unto them, and three sabbath days reasoned with them out of the scriptures, 17:3...
New Testament >> The Acts
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- Pagan Culture Never Died
- Pagan culture never died. It changed, was hidden, became hushed -- but never died. We can look around and see that many of the Old ways are still part of everyday life. Here's a few examples. What others can you see in your own surroundings? A personal...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
Rhetorical Device is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Rhetorical Device books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Analyzing rhetorical devices in print advertisements
- scribe and classify the di¬erent rhetorical devices applied in ads.
- AP Rhetorical Devices List
- AP Rhetorical Devices List. Anecdote. A brief story or tale told by a character in a piece of literature.
- The Use of Repetition as a Rhetorical Device in Ancient Religious
- One rhetorical device that has greatly facilitated the proliferation of these religious texts is repetition.
- Terms – AP English Language and Composition
- allegory – The device of using character and/or story elements symbolically to .
- The Use of Rhetorical Devices in Advertising
- rhetorical devices compared to advertisements that do not.
Suggested News Resources
- Status quo in social analysis
- The rhetorical device employed by this type of arguments is the strategic understatement of events to retard their inherent change factors. The anti-status quo arguments base their reasoning on the innate tendency of things to change and decay.
- Comic Book Legends Revealed #329
- It has become very popular in recent years as a rhetorical device for essay writers who wish to write about situations where someone takes for granted that someone is his/her ally. And amazingly enough, this joke appears to have been coined by E.
- Ramadan: A Month to Pursue Excellence
- The rhetorical device is amazing because, as it gives the answer to the question away, it leaves the reader to contemplate deeply on the meaning of the question, the profound reasons behind the obvious.
- Flex-Fuel Folly
- Whatever the merits of his argument, Zubrin sadly uses the same rhetorical device to sell flex-fuel mandates as Gore & co. make for Kyoto: if you disagree, you are a proponent of petroterrorism, or in the latter case, a polar-bear killer.
Suggested Web Resources
- A Handbook of Rhetorical Devices
- Dec 24, 2009 Rhetorical devices defined in depth, with examples and self test.
- Rhetorical Device
- Rhetorical Device is the personal website of Jack Rusher, a New York-based writer of words and maker of things.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Rhetorical Device Topics
solar deity hindu mythology
kuzari arguments against philosophy
aurora isabela barangays
tuomas holopainen equipment
history of mycenaean greece