A selection of articles related to rhine.
Original articles from our library related to the Rhine. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Rhine.
- Sweet Woodruff
- Botanical Name(s): Asperula odorata , Galium odoratum Species: Rubiaceae Also known as: Woodruff; 'Musk of the Woods' (french), Ladies-in-the-Hay (English), Sweet Grass (English), Waldmeister (German - meaning 'Master of the Wood') Description: Smooth; erect...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary S
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- German. A beautiful siren who sat on a cliff above the Rhine, luring boatment to their death with her songs....
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
- The Goddess Epona
- Lately, it seems that Epona is coming back into Her own with the growing popularity of the internet. Most people identify with Her through Her connection with horses - She is the protector of them, after all - but most people don't seem to be aware of all Her...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Rhine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Rhine books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Water, Climate, Food, and Environment in the Rhine Basin
- scenarios on the discharge regime of the Rhine, based on simulations using the Rhineflow model, are: •.
- Barry L. Rhine
- Barry L. Rhine is vice president and general manager for the Defense Systems. Division within Northrop Grumman's Information Systems sector.
- The Rhine Research Center's Quarterly Newsletter
- Upcoming Events at the Rhine: July 1st, 2011 – December 31st, 2011 .
Suggested News Resources
- Swimmers unaware of dangerous bacteria in Rhine
- Clean up efforts have dramatically improved water quality in the Rhine River in recent decades, attracting bathers back to its shores, but a dip in this busy river may be less hygienic than many think.
- Lillie Mae Rhine Boswell
- She was born February 3, 1920 in Parkers Prairie, Minn. to Elmer and Blanche Rhine. She graduated from high school in Prescott, Iowa in 1938.
- A visit to the thousands-strong gaming tent city of Cologne
- By BRIAN CRECENTE For one week a year a very different sort of campsite forms along Cologne's pebbled shores of the Rhine River.
- A new age for California white wines
- White wine was more likely to be labeled as Hock or Rhine Wine, even Chablis. Those remain even today.
- Cooler days mark end to wet and grey summer
- The highest summer temperatures were recorded on June 28 in the North-Rhine Westphalian village of Duisburg-Baerl (36.6 degrees), August 22 in Rheinfelden on the upper Rhine River (36.7) and on August 23 in the Stuttgart-Neckar River Valley (36.
Suggested Web Resources
- Rhine River History and Maps
- RHINE RIVER - Introductory Facts.
- The Rhine Research Center
- The Rhine Research Center has been researching the experimental science of parapsychology for the past 70 years.
- RHINE is a professional electronic manufacturer and established in 1982.